Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay. 1 hockey is awesome. I love hockey. So why don't any of you? Because you all suck.(I'm sorry. Just an ice breaker) Sorry but its true.(OK, I lied about that ice breaker stuff) Anyway. If you like hockey, what do you think of the Stanley Cup do far? San Jose's not going to win. I am so sad, but that's the cool hard truth. And San Jose is my favorite team too. Oh, well. Next year guys. I hope Todd doesn't get fired.

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
HOLY F√úCK!!! I LOVE hockey!!! sexy crosby rules.. xD
Omg thank you !! lol its so hard to find NHL fans on here !!
Whoes your favorite team !! ?
Mine = Pittsburgh Penguins all the wayyyy !! <33 (Hence picture of Max Talbot in signature) lol

The 2010 playoffs were crazzzyyyy ! I hate the Flyers Sooooooo Much, it was great to watch them come so close then have Chicago take the cup out from under them >: ) heh heh heh

razz Can't Wait for the 2010 - 11 Season !! <3333 blaugh

Ps @hulusis : Favorite player from San Jose : Ryan Clowe , Gotta support a homeboy ! : )
I loveeeee hockey
Penguins+Bruins= heart
<3Sidney Crosby<3
black hawks all the way and the leafs to
HOCKEY IS MY LIFE! I could never survive without it!

And I'm probably going to get murdered for this, but I'm a CAPS AND BLACKHAWKS fan. biggrin heart
Since I was born, I was told to love hockey heart (: I've been skating and playing since i was three
Mmmmm I'm a bruins fan (since I'm from MA =3= ) but i'm also with the Capitals (:
Number 013
HOCKEY IS MY LIFE! I could never survive without it!

And I'm probably going to get murdered for this, but I'm a CAPS AND BLACKHAWKS fan. biggrin heart

They are both sexxyyy (; I like the Caps myself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces