Welcome to Gaia! ::

the LA DODGERS heart
mine is STL Cardinals heart AND WE MADE IT WORLD SERIES WOOT WOOTS heart heart whee whee whee xd xd xd xd 3nodding mrgreen 4laugh
JohnnyTheDictator
Yankees and Red Sox are only good because they can afford whatever player they want. C.C. Sebathia is making 120 million dollars for the next five years. That's insanity.

However, the Indians... Jason Kipnis, a rookie from the minors, 4 for 4 tonight with 4 runs scored.

*nods in agreement 3nodding
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator
Yankees and Red Sox are only good because they can afford whatever player they want. C.C. Sebathia is making 120 million dollars for the next five years. That's insanity.

However, the Indians... Jason Kipnis, a rookie from the minors, 4 for 4 tonight with 4 runs scored.

Uhh... I posted this in August. O.O Well... Glad to here you agree with me...

Uhhh. GO TEXAS! I HOPE THE RANGERS DESTROY THE CARDINALS. But I'll enjoy watching and seeing how the World Series turns out. I'd rather have Detroit be in it against the Brewers. Or maybe have the Red Sox lose it in game seven by 1 pitch. JUST TO BRING DOWN THEIR CITY AND CRUSH THEIR HOPES! That'll teach 'em. But not going is just as good.
JohnnyTheDictator
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator

Uhhh. GO TEXAS! I HOPE THE RANGERS DESTROY THE CARDINALS. But I'll enjoy watching and seeing how the World Series turns out. I'd rather have Detroit be in it against the Brewers. Or maybe have the Red Sox lose it in game seven by 1 pitch. JUST TO BRING DOWN THEIR CITY AND CRUSH THEIR HOPES! That'll teach 'em. But not going is just as good.

nver really paid attention to forums till today lol honestly i hate baseball its so boring lol just cardinals have sentamental value. but yes i hate yankees with a passion lol
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator

nver really paid attention to forums till today lol honestly i hate baseball its so boring lol just cardinals have sentamental value. but yes i hate yankees with a passion lol

Oh, okay then. What do you mean by hating yankees? You mean like Americans, or the baseball team?
JohnnyTheDictator
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator

Oh, okay then. What do you mean by hating yankees? You mean like Americans, or the baseball team?

uh team lol i am americal lol i hope i dont hate it. i thought yankees meant northerners in the US cuz im in the south and thts wat they call northerners, but yes i meant the team lol
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator

uh team lol i am americal lol i hope i dont hate it. i thought yankees meant northerners in the US cuz im in the south and thts wat they call northerners, but yes i meant the team lol

Lol. Well, I've never heard it used unless referring to the Civil War. But uh, yeah. I'm from Cleveland. O.O So, yeah. That would qualify me as a Yankee.
one my best friends live there surprised lol im a country girl but i like rock music
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator
RandomMikoKitty
JohnnyTheDictator

one my best friends live there lol im a country girl but i like rock music
The rockies but they play terribly
RandomMikoKitty
mine is STL Cardinals heart AND WE MADE IT WORLD SERIES WOOT WOOTS heart heart whee whee whee xd xd xd xd 3nodding mrgreen 4laugh

go cardinals!!!!!!

2,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Tetra304
Puyol123
Tetra304
PHILLIES!!!!

i dont see y u wouldnt like the phillies..............as good as they r this yr............. rolleyes

Um.. I don't like them because they're good, tvm. I like them because they've been my favorite team for as long as i can remember.

I'm not like those people who switch favorite teams because they're doing well. My dad got me into the Phillies. There's nothing wrong with liking a team and then that team becomes good. It doesn't mean I like them because they're doing good.

I stuck with them while they were doing pretty bad. I've been to a lot of losing games and they're just as much fun to be at as the winning games. I like when they win, but I just like being there and watching them play.

Think before you speak stare

damn. Thats how u snap on someone without really having to............... redface crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff