< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
stagbaby95
iPono
texasjackrabbit97
cheerleading is not a sport

Competitive Cheer is a sport. It falls under the definition of what a sport is.

Sideline is not.

Did you know that more people get injured playing cheerleading than football and soccer and basketball combined?? No?! Didn't think so. Because you don't even know that cheerleading[of all genres] is in fact a sport.

DERP U GUIZ CHEERLADING R SO DANGERIS IT IS 2 A SPOERT! Honestly cheerleading is for retarded preppies who can't do any real physical activity.

Why don't you go watch a competition and educate yourself. I happen to hate the idiots who talk like that as much as anyone, more-so because they give us a bad rep. They confirm stupid stereotypes and make it harder for us to get past them, as you have already proved. I respect your opinion of it not being a sport, or whatever you think of it, but to generalize us all as "retarded preppies" is rude, obnoxious, and ignorant. Is it seriously necessary to bash people because they enjoy cheerleading? I'm not going to bombard you with all this "cheerleading is dangerous and hard work" stuff, but seriously, look into something before you decide to not give it the merit it deserves.

You confirm the stereotypes not me. Cheerleading isn't a sport, the end.

How did I confirm any stereotypes? I was saying that people who TYPPEEE LEIK DISS!!1! confirm stereotypes that make it hard for us to be taken seriously, and that you can't generalize all of us into that category. Seriously, that's the only reason I even replied. I honestly couldn't care less that you think it's not a sport, I respect your opinion, and the fact that you choose to be ignorant to the fact that it is good physical activity. It would be nice to have some respect back, thanks.
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
stagbaby95

Did you know that more people get injured playing cheerleading than football and soccer and basketball combined?? No?! Didn't think so. Because you don't even know that cheerleading[of all genres] is in fact a sport.

DERP U GUIZ CHEERLADING R SO DANGERIS IT IS 2 A SPOERT! Honestly cheerleading is for retarded preppies who can't do any real physical activity.

Why don't you go watch a competition and educate yourself. I happen to hate the idiots who talk like that as much as anyone, more-so because they give us a bad rep. They confirm stupid stereotypes and make it harder for us to get past them, as you have already proved. I respect your opinion of it not being a sport, or whatever you think of it, but to generalize us all as "retarded preppies" is rude, obnoxious, and ignorant. Is it seriously necessary to bash people because they enjoy cheerleading? I'm not going to bombard you with all this "cheerleading is dangerous and hard work" stuff, but seriously, look into something before you decide to not give it the merit it deserves.

How did I confirm any stereotypes? I was saying that people who TYPPEEE LEIK DISS!!1! confirm stereotypes that make it hard for us to be taken seriously, and that you can't generalize all of us into that category. Seriously, that's the only reason I even replied. I honestly couldn't care less that you think it's not a sport, I respect your opinion, and the fact that you choose to be ignorant to the fact that it is good physical activity. It would be nice to have some respect back, thanks.

Respect? Not after that pseudo-intellectual paragraph. Keep it short Barbie
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
stagbaby95

Haha alright then. You just keep on trolling.
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave

It's the easiest way to keep a conversation going on forums. More money for a newbie such as myself. I want to make a guild.
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave

It's the easiest way to keep a conversation going on forums. More money for a newbie such as myself. I want to make a guild.

Fair enough. I decided it was probably in my best interest to quite while I was behind, so I don't make more a fool out of myself with my pseudo-intellect.
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave

Fair enough. I decided it was probably in my best interest to quite while I was behind, so I don't make more a fool out of myself with my pseudo-intellect.

I was talking about sideline cheerleading anyways.
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave

Well then I agree with you. Sideline cheering's bogus. I don't know why anyone would even want to do it. Other than free admission to games.
okay, football: throw a ball and then get a 10 minute break,
cheerleading: hours and hours of nonstop energy, stunts, cheers, and tumbling.

i think we found the winner.

bambam214's Wife

Angelic Genius

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave
DI-Ethan
Havoc At The Rave

Well then I agree with you. Sideline cheering's bogus. I don't know why anyone would even want to do it. Other than free admission to games.

my school doesnt charge 4 games. we own everyone anyway. we has a 8-1 win-lose rec. xD
and cheerings just fun. we have 2 stand and stunt and yell 4 hours. players just run back and forth 4 a ball screaming MINE

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Well, I think it depends.

If gymnastics are considered a competitive sport, then why not cheerleading if cheerleading teams are competing?
its officiall
chearleading is NOT a sport
they desided
so u cant get a scholorship for be a gay a** chearleader '
thats my oppinion
ima volleyball and basketball player
-GiveMeReason
its officiall
they desided
thats my oppinion

I don't really give a s**t what a judge ruled, under the basic definition of what a sport is, Competitive Cheerleading falls under that. So whether or not a judge considered this a sport or not, doesn't really matter. He can't and will not change what a sport is qualified as. You can get scholarships and people will continue to do so.

LOL. Like being a volleyball or basketball player makes you any better. It doesn't. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy basketball and have nothing against volleyball. But don't go off dissing Cheerleading.
Lonely Souljah
-GiveMeReason
its officiall
they desided
thats my oppinion

I don't really give a s**t what a judge ruled, under the basic definition of what a sport is, Competitive Cheerleading falls under that. So whether or not a judge considered this a sport or not, doesn't really matter. He can't and will not change what a sport is qualified as. You can get scholarships and people will continue to do so.

LOL. Like being a volleyball or basketball player makes you any better. It doesn't. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy basketball and have nothing against volleyball. But don't go off dissing Cheerleading.

srry i did gymnastics and cheer
not my thing
im to tall and not all that i dunno flexible
so its my oppinion
and they disided cheer is not a sport a bunch of ppl did
-GiveMeReason
Lonely Souljah
-GiveMeReason
its officiall
they desided
thats my oppinion

not my thing
so its my oppinion

Don't give a s**t. A definition is a definition.

Many people consider it a sport. So there's really no point.

You doing gymnastics or cheer has nothing to do with anything.
Lonely Souljah
-GiveMeReason
Lonely Souljah
-GiveMeReason
its officiall
they desided
thats my oppinion

not my thing
so its my oppinion

Don't give a s**t. A definition is a definition.

Many people consider it a sport. So there's really no point.

You doing gymnastics or cheer has nothing to do with anything.

Agreed. A definition is a definition. Only reason the judge ruled it isn't is because some stupid volleyball team sued them for getting their funds. Seriously, it has nothing do with cheer's merits as a sport. That judge is a moron for going against cheer because a bunch of whiny volleybitches weren't getting what they wanted. He based his rulings on the fact that "Cheerleading does not meet gender-equality requirements". That is the only reason he gave. Like what an idiot. He even stated that competitive cheerleading will probably be an official sport in a couple years if the activity becomes more organized and developed. Why even rule it as a non-official sport then? We all know it is anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff