Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who would win between Chicharito or Messi????

I would pick Chicharito...
YA chicharito would win!!!

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Messi all the way, he is in a totally different league. Just look at last season, I know he didn't score the highest number of goals, because Ronaldo scored a few more. But just look at how many assists Messi got, he was a team player, he set goals up, and knocked a few in himself, he is the best player in the world. I like Chicharito, but he has a long way to go until he is in the same league as Messi in my opinion.
ya cristiano ronaldo is one of my favorite players too
Anatomy of a Zombie
Messi all the way, he is in a totally different league. Just look at last season, I know he didn't score the highest number of goals, because Ronaldo scored a few more. But just look at how many assists Messi got, he was a team player, he set goals up, and knocked a few in himself, he is the best player in the world. I like Chicharito, but he has a long way to go until he is in the same league as Messi in my opinion.

^^^
This x100
I love Chicharito !!! 4laugh rofl

But I think Messi is best in the world for now.

Sabbae's Kouhai

Beloved Reveler

Chicarito is young, but talented smile , he still has plenty of time for development! Chicarito also happens to be one of my favorite strikers... EVER!
Messi is also an amazing forward ^^. Still, there are different levels of playing for Chicarito and Messi - for now, Chicarito will have to work hard to catch up to the renowned Lionel Messi!
messi is better, but in the world cup Chicharito was better. el messi no valio 3 cacahuates.

resort in manesar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces