Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one is Better Wwe (World Wrestling Entertainment) Or Tna (Total Nonstop Action)
Poor story lines going on for both companies right now in my opinion.

Honestly with TNA it seems like nothing more than picking up what WCW had going for quite some time. They have a good deal of untapped talent there but they really need to find someone better to write up their story lines.

As for the WWE, they need more talent in general. It gets old no matter how you look at it when you have the same people going after the same titles and such all the time.
Cub27
Poor story lines going on for both companies right now in my opinion.

Honestly with TNA it seems like nothing more than picking up what WCW had going for quite some time. They have a good deal of untapped talent there but they really need to find someone better to write up their story lines.

As for the WWE, they need more talent in general. It gets old no matter how you look at it when you have the same people going after the same titles and such all the time.

Yeah You right.
Short and simple?

Neither company is nor in my opinion unless they make a lot of needed changes will they ever be what the wrestling industry once was.

The days of the WWF attitude era, the WCW and ECW is all gone and I personally don't think copying the old days is flattering. I think there is a huge lack of imagination going on.
Mariah is so Dope
WWE (:

Yeah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out