Chael Sonnen 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on August 7, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

But who won and how looked like hamburger LOL xd
K084iN-420
But who won and how looked like hamburger LOL xd

Silva ultimately won ... after getting dominated and pounded on for 4 1/2 rounds ...
I know but Silva was never in trouble I watched. Silva went to the hospital but thats cause he went into the fight with cracked ribs and Sonnen went to the hospital from what Silva did to him.
K084iN-420
I know but Silva was never in trouble I watched. Silva went to the hospital but thats cause he went into the fight with cracked ribs and Sonnen went to the hospital from what Silva did to him.

It may not have been so obvious ... but I doubt he was not hurting from all that ground and pound ... and I doubt that rib injury was as bad as people think ... but no doubt that Chael Sonnen aggrivated it ... and not to mention that in the first round Chael Sonnen landed a very clean shot that caused Silva to wooble a bit ...

1,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
silva one but vitor belfort might as well change that

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
baka_boy1221
K084iN-420

It may not have been so obvious ... but I doubt he was not hurting from all that ground and pound ... and I doubt that rib injury was as bad as people think ... but no doubt that Chael Sonnen aggrivated it ... and not to mention that in the first round Chael Sonnen landed a very clean shot that caused Silva to wooble a bit ...

Apparently you've never expierenced a rib injury, Silva was complaining hard it was hard for him to even breath. When he went to the doctor the doctor even said Silva shouldn't even fight, how can you even consider that not serious?

Also Chael Sonnen landed a clean shot on the first round? Look at the other beginnings of the other rounds, every time Silva went out and landed a hard hit that messed Sonnen up. Even on the post fight conference Sonnen added he's never been hit that hard.
Rickety Cricket5
baka_boy1221
K084iN-420

Apparently you've never expierenced a rib injury, Silva was complaining hard it was hard for him to even breath. When he went to the doctor the doctor even said Silva shouldn't even fight, how can you even consider that not serious?

Also Chael Sonnen landed a clean shot on the first round? Look at the other beginnings of the other rounds, every time Silva went out and landed a hard hit that messed Sonnen up. Even on the post fight conference Sonnen added he's never been hit that hard.

Different doctors say different things ... not saying that his rib injury wasn't legitimate ... just saying ... if a doctor say no ... that mean the UFC brass will no doubt say no ... and if not them ... the athletic commision ...

Silva was dominated ... he conceded a bunch of takedowns that he didn't need to ... and well got caught clean with some shots ... and Chael Sonnen is not a striker ... if Vitor is next ... Silva might be in some trouble ... Belfort catches him with a good punch ... Belfort one of those guys that can smell the blood ...

But congrats to Anderson Silva ... and that's the way you defend your title ...

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
afromma
Rickety Cricket5
baka_boy1221
K084iN-420

Different doctors say different things ... not saying that his rib injury wasn't legitimate ... just saying ... if a doctor say no ... that mean the UFC brass will no doubt say no ... and if not them ... the athletic commision ...

Silva was dominated ... he conceded a bunch of takedowns that he didn't need to ... and well got caught clean with some shots ... and Chael Sonnen is not a striker ... if Vitor is next ... Silva might be in some trouble ... Belfort catches him with a good punch ... Belfort one of those guys that can smell the blood ...

But congrats to Anderson Silva ... and that's the way you defend your title ...

He got caught cause Silva wasn't even really trying, sure one or two hits actually landed alright, but all that other stuff Silva just didn't even care. At least stand up. But you look at the ground he would just sit there and let Sonnen hit him, but every time Silva went to transition it was successful everytime, looked like he pulled 'em pretty easily to. So sorry to say Silva wasn't exactly "dominated".
Looks like we will be looking forward to Silva v Sonnen 2 ...

3,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
So what do you guys think of the rematch ...

Enabler

I am hoping the first match went the way it did because of the rib injury.

Although, with all the s**t Chael Sonnen said about the Nog brothers' jiu jitsu, I am quite pleased it ended by submission. I just hope it isn't as painful to watch as the Frankie Edgar v BJ Penn rematch was. So disappointing.

War Anderson Silva.

edit: "In fact, I ran for public office and received 99.6% of the vote."
"Was that the one...that was the one unopposed?"
"That is correct."

Good times. I hope that pre-fight press conference is as entertaining.
chael sonnen failed the ufc 117 drug test, so now the rematch with anderson silva wont happen, because hes gonna be suspended for like 9 months. hopefully vitor belfort gets the title shot! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff