Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
heart I love Track and Field, for me it is one of the best sports you can actually play !

Opinion only, what do you think of Track and Field ? rolleyes biggrin
smile I did it in middle school!! I agree it is fun especially JUMPING biggrin I did 400m 200m 100m 4x4 raly 4x1 relay ( i hated the 400 omg so tiring gonk ) I did discus (not too good at that) triple jump and long jump!!!! i got 4th in my county with 18.3 ft which was good back then. i had a 12 in the 100m.

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
FriedLightning
smile I did it in middle school!! I agree it is fun especially JUMPING biggrin I did 400m 200m 100m 4x4 raly 4x1 relay ( i hated the 400 omg so tiring gonk ) I did discus (not too good at that) triple jump and long jump!!!! i got 4th in my county with 18.3 ft which was good back then. i had a 12 in the 100m.
biggrin Meh 2 I Hated the 400 omgosh it was soo hard but now i luv it ! but i do the 400m 200m 4x4 and the 800m 4laugh

5,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
ve never done it i only do soccer and gymnastics but it seems like fun
If i had to do the 800m...
i think i would DIE!! gonk lol getting a good 400m time made it hard to do the long jump that came right after xp I just do short sprints and jumps in high school now, and 2 other sports: American Football and wrestling 3nodding
Loved it, well the track meets anyways the practices always left me sore all night! (well at least I got to sleep quickly lol) lol

4,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
My school never had track and field, but I hear it is a lot of fun!
I <3 track. I ran middle distance in high school and loved it. I wasn't quite good enough for the college team, though (4:36 1600m and 2:02 800m). I still run a little for fun, and I do occasional road races, and every year I do the WasatchBack relay (190 mile relay race through the mountains). Road racing is just not quite as fun without the team and fierce competition of track, though.

www.tracktalk.net is a great forum for runners, by runners
I ran Track in middle school. It was wonderful. Used to get something of a runner's high where I would never want to stop running and zoned out. (:

2,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i love track and field. i used 2 do track in 1st and 2nd grade. whee whee
I abseloutly loved track and field Luv hurdles lol yep i still do it in high school

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
I loved track and field when I was at school. Used to do any running 400m+, especially 800m & 1200m and cross country running. Also long jump and triple jump were the best, loved high jump also but I was never very good at it.

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Track is ok. I was in field for the last 3 years.. i also play american football. you tend to lose alot of muscle doing track. Coaches do not let you into the weight room, having to be at practice to throw varsity... scream

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
i love track and feild! i got all my friends into it so we all have fun at meets
p.s. my team has been undefeated for 9 years!!! heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces