Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Comrade

14,040 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I haven't been actively participating in archery for a few years (~4 or 5) and I'm not keen on the products and companies available on the market today.

Does anyone know of good, reputable companies that make a wide variety of high-quality Recurve bows, preferably not compound or youth bows?

All help is appreciated! (and I apologize if this is the wrong forum)
Viinturuth
I haven't been actively participating in archery for a few years (~4 or 5) and I'm not keen on the products and companies available on the market today.

Does anyone know of good, reputable companies that make a wide variety of high-quality Recurve bows, preferably not compound or youth bows?

Are you within a certain price range? I'm actually trying to get into the traditonal archery thing myself. I've been shooting compound for about a year now and love it. All the reviews I've read say that the samik sage is the best bow for your buck if you're just starting out.

Sexy Comrade

14,040 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ulvmane
Viinturuth

Are you within a certain price range? I'm actually trying to get into the traditonal archery thing myself. I've been shooting compound for about a year now and love it. All the reviews I've read say that the samik sage is the best bow for your buck if you're just starting out.

I have no particular price range, to be honest, aside from the fact that I don't want to shell out 500$ for a practice bow that I might potentially break... And I did hear about the Samik Sage, but I'm not 100% on whether or not it's right bow for me.
I might actually go the route of putting my own together, since there seems to be a supply store a few towns over from me that a friend recently told me about.
Viinturuth
Ulvmane
Viinturuth

I have no particular price range, to be honest, aside from the fact that I don't want to shell out 500$ for a practice bow that I might potentially break... And I did hear about the Samik Sage, but I'm not 100% on whether or not it's right bow for me.
I might actually go the route of putting my own together, since there seems to be a supply store a few towns over from me that a friend recently told me about.

that sounds pretty awesome! The only thing to be careful of is if you're making the bow yourself and it's off balance you'll be training to shoot a bow that may never function 100% accurate. You should start by going to a store that will let you test out some recurves or long bows to find out what poundage and draw length will work for you. I recently did that lol learned alot about myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff