Episode 1: Something to Prove
- Dana White welcomed 14 fighters to the UFC training facility and announced that all 14 would automatically get into the house. He also announced the return of the wildcard format.
- The coaches for the season were introduced. They then went on to evaluate the fighters.
- During the evaluations, Myles Jury got injured and was checked out by a doctor, who said that nothing was broken but wanted to do an MRI.
- Both coaches met in Dana White's office to go through the fighter picks. The coin toss was won by Brock Lesnar, who chose to pick the first fighter leaving dos Santos with first choice of match-ups.
- Myles Jury was told he had a torn ACL & was forced off the show. Dana White promised that he would get a second shot into the UFC after he heals up.
- dos Santos announces that Shamar Bailey would face Nordin Asrih.
- Bailey defeated Asrih via unanimous decision after 2 rounds.
Episode 2: Suck It Up
- Keon Caldwell struggled during an intense Team dos Santos training session and vomited. He told dos Santos that it was hard for him to be away from his family.
- Brock Lesnar admitted that he expected to lose the first fight between his sixth pick, Nordin Asrih and Team dos Santos' top pick, Shamar Bailey.
- Caldwell told dos Santos the next day that he wanted to go home. dos Santos and later Dana White encourage to him to keep going. After initially agreeing to continue, Caldwell later changed his mind and left the show.
- dos Santos announced that Javier Torres will face Chris Cope.
- Cope defeats Torres via unanimous decision after 3 rounds.