Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even if you are not a soccer fan, you'll become one after watching this video!!! smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apFFvnJ5SBk
WOW !!!!!! Awesome video . R u a soccer fan ?
rahul thadeshawar
WOW !!!!!! Awesome video . R u a soccer fan ?

No not a fan as such, but the free kick was so awesome, that I couldn't resist watching and sharing it after I saw it on a friend's wall on Facebook! razz smile
indeed.......... They say na, some players are just born to play.... well we cant get a better example than dis......
@Vikist your "na" makes you look like you are an Indian, do you play football? razz
oh ya, m a winger in my colg team........ n all i want to do after seein this video is to try the same though it is impossible for ME to do it! razz
vikist
oh ya, m a winger in my colg team........ n all i want to do after seein this video is to try the same though it is impossible for ME to do it! razz

Nothing is impossible in the world Vikist, my friend coincidentally named Vicky razz , told me about the Secret, a 2006 movie and you should definitely Google it, it will change your life! smile
ohh....... well dat seems inspirational. can u forwrd me some links so as to refer "the secret".....

Generous Poster

5,600 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
love soccer ..soccer is my passion!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items