Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone. Well today me and my buddy went to the principal to ask if we could start a club for skateboarding. She told us that we needed to write like a mission paper. Im not really good with writing opinionated papers. can anyone give me some tips? please

P.S. Is this in the right forum?
um.. lets see, say that skateboarding is a fun and productitive sport and that you'll be safe. peace and dont stop skatin'
That's a great idea! Write a mission statement explaining why skateboarding is important to people: some its a sport, way of life, a passion, and tell her its very popular for preteen's and teen's and that even three yr old's love to skateboard. Skateboarding is used in alot of music videos and commercials these days and they are sold in alot of places. Plus Element is big time popular in clothing etc. Get people too sign it plus girls I'm sure there are girls who skate too & if she see's enough she "hopefully" will give you the ok to start a club. I doubt our skl would allow clubs like that I mean we got clubs but not skate one we've got mostly all other sports but that. Good luck man! xp ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff