Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know I saw this type of sport, but I forgot about it. I just remembered that all of the people that is participating in this sport is wearing all white and and they do this cool combats that has martial arts and at the same time they're like dancing in hip-hop. Please help find out what this sport is.
Xervania
I know I saw this type of sport, but I forgot about it. I just remembered that all of the people that is participating in this sport is wearing all white and and they do this cool combats that has martial arts and at the same time they're like dancing in hip-hop. Please help find out what this sport is.

You are think of XMA otherwise known as Xtreme Martial Arts ...

... otherwise known as Bullshido ... it is not practical and not worth learning ...

Distinct Lunatic

Theres 'Tricking' ...sounds like it fits what you after:

Xervania

The sport you're thinking of is a martial street art known as capoeira.
slain ninja

not quite...but vellu is awesome
slain ninja

This looks awesome!
Xxsoriku90xX
Xervania

I don't think so ... capoeira is a Brazilian martial art ... developed by slaves ... it is a martial art hidden in dance ... but was not done to hip hop ... more like samba or some other Brazilian music ...

Such as ...

Capoeira Music - Magalenha
baka_boy1221
Xxsoriku90xX
Xervania

I don't think so ... capoeira is a Brazilian martial art ... developed by slaves ... it is a martial art hidden in dance ... but was not done to hip hop ... more like samba or some other Brazilian music ...

Such as ...

well he said "wearing all white and and they do this cool combats that has martial arts and at the same time they're like dancing in hip-hop." sounds like Capoeira. what would you say it is?
Xxsoriku90xX
baka_boy1221
Xxsoriku90xX
Xervania

Such as ...

well he said "wearing all white and and they do this cool combats that has martial arts and at the same time they're like dancing in hip-hop." sounds like Capoeira. what would you say it is?

Like I did say ... it's XMA or Xtreme Martial Arts ... you know stuff that you would see at an ISKA tournament alongside with breaking and weapon forms ...
baka_boy1221
Xxsoriku90xX
baka_boy1221
Xxsoriku90xX
Xervania

Such as ...

Like I did say ... it's XMA or Xtreme Martial Arts ... you know stuff that you would see at an ISKA tournament alongside with breaking and weapon forms ...

ah okay.

hrm...guess it sounded like a tie but that might do...

that...

OR Tricking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas