Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
mega-Chan
Anyone here sail? i know it's not exactly an entertainment sport... it's definately an alternative sport... like nascar, except slower paced...
i'm sorry but i really gotta say this: Not entertaining? r u KIDING? with white caps heck, yeah its entertaining! now when theres no wind that coment fits perfectly.

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
SessaPeyton
Master Stamp
Been sailing for 5 years now and it's only slow paced if your on a shity boat like a one of the new bugs. others like the capri, laser, and other fast boats.
i"ve been sailing all my life *literily*.....u ever been on a thistle? Their great in the right amount of wind wink .

Once but it wasn't my boat so I didn't exactly get to sail it

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Master Stamp
SessaPeyton
Master Stamp
Been sailing for 5 years now and it's only slow paced if your on a shity boat like a one of the new bugs. others like the capri, laser, and other fast boats.
i"ve been sailing all my life *literily*.....u ever been on a thistle? Their great in the right amount of wind wink .

awww thats to bad, but at least you've been on one smile thistles are really fun..... and speaking of thistles our nationals is comming up! one whole week of sailing....and i got talked into it.

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
SessaPeyton
Master Stamp
SessaPeyton
Master Stamp

awww thats to bad, but at least you've been on one smile thistles are really fun..... and speaking of thistles our nationals is comming up! one whole week of sailing....and i got talked into it.

Thats awesome! too bad I'm not in a leauge not old enough

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Master Stamp
SessaPeyton
Master Stamp
SessaPeyton
Master Stamp

Thats awesome! too bad I'm not in a leauge not old enough
ohhh i'm not ina leauge, i'm sailing with my dad and a family friend, and i'm only 13. but i'm really excited cuz national is always fun....what club do u sail at anyway? jw.

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
not exactly a club I go to Fiddlers cove and just hang out in the bay

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Master Stamp
oh, well thats cool. i mean its still near the water, and you still sail so that good.

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
yeah that is true. But I could join a club here if I had a yacht for their is the Coronado Yacht club
SessaPeyton
Master Stamp
oh, well thats cool. i mean its still near the water, and you still sail so that good.

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Master Stamp
yeah that is true. But I could join a club here if I had a yacht for their is the Coronado Yacht club
SessaPeyton
Master Stamp
as far as i know you wouldnt necessarily need a yacht....just a boat. or at least thats what its like near where i live.....

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
well they do take any boat but its like super expensive to join

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items