Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Fatcat

4,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm thinking/hoping that they could be a playoff team this year, and if not this year then next year.
Remorse Avery
I'm thinking/hoping that they could be a playoff team this year, and if not this year then next year.
They only won this game because Josh Morgan threw the ball at him when they were in field goal range. He cost us the game he such a f*****t I will make him run on practice all day then cut his sorry a** on tuesday.

Profitable Fatcat

4,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thunderbird Alpha
Remorse Avery
They only won this game because Josh Morgan threw the ball at him when they were in field goal range. He cost us the game he such a f*****t I will make him run on practice all day then cut his sorry a** on tuesday.
maybe you'd be right if the score was 3-0 but the rams kept with the skins the whole game and if you say that one play lost the game for the redskins then you're just a sore loser.
Remorse Avery
Thunderbird Alpha
Remorse Avery
maybe you'd be right if the score was 3-0 but the rams kept with the skins the whole game and if you say that one play lost the game for the redskins then you're just a sore loser.
No, I agree with you it was a good game but Morgan dumbass didn't have to throw the ball at him, if he didn't we could have tied the game up we were in field goal range. But yeah good game anyways Rams had a nice cover 2 defense on us the hole game though. RG3 not such a good passing him for him. A slight running game but either way a good game.

Profitable Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces