Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't seen Parkour in this forum at all, and why is that?
I guess its not that popular list your favorite parkour move below. C:
My favorite is Webster Flip & Kong Vault. C:
It's here, it's just not very active. In fact, this whole forum isn't very active.
Also, a flip would be classified under freerunning.
val_owI
It's here, it's just not very active. In fact, this whole forum isn't very active.

Yeah, but I like to view most of the moves as Parkour, because parkour sounds better. xD
Faxs
val_owI

Yeah, but I like to view most of the moves as Parkour, because parkour sounds better. xD

Lol this is how people get confused of the two because of noobs misusing the word.
val_owI
Faxs
val_owI

Lol this is how people get confused of the two because of noobs misusing the word.

I highly dis-like the word 'noob' it has no meaning what so ever so please do not say it. :F
Oh, and I already know the difference between Parkour & Free Running.
Faxs
val_owI
Faxs
val_owI

I highly dis-like the word 'noob' it has no meaning what so ever so please do not say it. :F

Why do you say they're the same then?
val_owI
Faxs
val_owI
Faxs
val_owI

I didn't say they were the same thing. I said I like saying parkour better than saying free running. You may have thought I meant they were the same thing, but no I know the difference between the two.
Faxs
val_owI
Faxs
val_owI
Faxs
val_owI

I didn't say they were the same thing. I said I like saying parkour better than saying free running. You may have thought I meant they were the same thing, but no I know the difference between the two.
When you say it like that, it's very easy for anyone to think you mean the same thing. It's like calling wrestling karate just because you feel like it.
val_owI
Faxs
val_owI
Faxs
val_owI

When you say it like that, it's very easy for anyone to think you mean the same thing. It's like calling wrestling karate just because you feel like it.

Let's just agree to dis-agree, and end this it's stupid & pointless to fight over something so stupid. I'm sorry to have made it last this long, lets just be friend. :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff