• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Asukusa
Immortal Malice
Asukusa
I took ballet before?
How long?

4 years? I'd consider it less since it was during the time from 7 / 8 - 11 and I only got up to Level 4.
Daaannngg, do you still dance?
Immortal Malice
Asukusa
Immortal Malice
Asukusa
I took ballet before?
How long?

4 years? I'd consider it less since it was during the time from 7 / 8 - 11 and I only got up to Level 4.

Whoops. By 7/8 - 11, I meant my age. >_<

And no, I don't. I had to move back to Hawaii and completely stopped because we never found a dance studio for me to dance at.

I did try ballet but the lady wanted me to do 3 hour days because I was inbetween their Level 3/4 or was it 4/5? And I just couldn't do it.. I don't care for ballet that much. I think it's great and all but when you ask me to do 3 hour days for a few times a week, it's a no thanks for me. I prefer Hip Hop.

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Asukusa
Immortal Malice
Asukusa
Immortal Malice
Asukusa
I took ballet before?
How long?

Whoops. By 7/8 - 11, I meant my age. >_<

And no, I don't. I had to move back to Hawaii and completely stopped because we never found a dance studio for me to dance at.

I did try ballet but the lady wanted me to do 3 hour days because I was inbetween their Level 3/4 or was it 4/5? And I just couldn't do it.. I don't care for ballet that much. I think it's great and all but when you ask me to do 3 hour days for a few times a week, it's a no thanks for me. I prefer Hip Hop.
I got that lawl.

I don't have a studio to dance at either, kinda hard to find in my area. It gets to be a chore when you no longer dance for fun but dance because you have to. That kills dancing. sad

Hip-hop is better anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces