Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I do.

I need help increasing the strength in my toes and my balance more than anything. I dance to mostly hip hop, but something tells me somebody who is into ballet can help me out immensely. Any advice?
dont rely on a video game for help.

Popular Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
I need help dancing...I can't dance worth crap. xp
i dance classics...need to learn sum western dance too..ny help

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
You should go on youtube and type in the type of dance and then tutorial or walkthrough. That's what helped me in the hiphop dancing. Although, I learn the moves one at a time so I can get a full routine going. So just go to youtube and follow what I said! smile

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
OXOBeautifulStarOXO
You should go on youtube and type in the type of dance and then tutorial or walkthrough. That's what helped me in the hiphop dancing. Although, I learn the moves one at a time so I can get a full routine going. So just go to youtube and follow what I said! smile
Pft lol Obviously. But youtube doesn't offer all answers, not to mention most tutorial videos don't offer troubleshooting (hah).
Immortal Malice
I do.

I need help increasing the strength in my toes and my balance more than anything. I dance to mostly hip hop, but something tells me somebody who is into ballet can help me out immensely. Any advice?

Take a ballet classes so you can strengthen your feet and work on your balance?

Otherwise, to strengthen your toes, possibly just "practice" with demi pointe and just stand there, which at the same time could help you with your balance since you would need to kind of stand there. I guess. Or something.

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Asukusa
Immortal Malice
I do.

Otherwise, to strengthen your toes, possibly just "practice" with demi pointe and just stand there, which at the same time could help you with your balance since you would need to kind of stand there. I guess. Or something.
demi pointe? Elaborate, I'm clueless.
Immortal Malice
Asukusa
Immortal Malice
I do.

Demi Pointe is when you're standing on your toes, sort of. Like halfway. You know when you do tip toes, I guess? That's demi pointe.

Pointe is when you have Pointe shoes that allow you to stand fully on your toes.

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Asukusa
Immortal Malice
Asukusa
Immortal Malice
I do.

Demi Pointe is when you're standing on your toes, sort of. Like halfway. You know when you do tip toes, I guess? That's demi pointe.

Pointe is when you have Pointe shoes that allow you to stand fully on your toes.
Sounds like something I need to look more into. Have you done any of this yourself?
Immortal Malice
Asukusa
Immortal Malice
Asukusa
Immortal Malice
I do.

Sounds like something I need to look more into. Have you done any of this yourself?

I took ballet before?
I don't want to be rude but i don't i am a very good dancer ad you can improve your skills if you watch videos and practice everyday biggrin heart

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Asukusa
I took ballet before?
How long?
Immortal Malice
Asukusa
I took ballet before?
How long?

4 years? I'd consider it less since it was during the time from 7 / 8 - 11 and I only got up to Level 4.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff