Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh yeah, I've got Shamrock winning against Diaz. He made him look foolish at the conference, "hey Nick, how was that drug test, did you pass it yet?" lolololol.
Not Robert
Oh yeah, I've got Shamrock winning against Diaz. He made him look foolish at the conference, "hey Nick, how was that drug test, did you pass it yet?" lolololol.

I don't see Shamrock KO-ing Diaz. If anything, he'll decision him.
Diaz's groundwork is way better and, although rather unorthodox compared to other fighters, his boxing is really good. But I gotta rep the 209.
Diaz by gogo.
Aaaaaand I hate eating my words.
To bad Shamrock lost that fight by TKO
Has anyone seen the rioheroes.com videos on youtube? More Vale Tudo than MMA, but damn, thats as close to the "old school" ufc as your going to get.....
Pancrase...
Trop.exe
Pancrase...

Woooo, Pancrase

I only watched YT vids tho from back in the Bas Rutten days.

I don't know how to watch it now
Kyle Maynard is in MMA now, yeah don't see how that's gonna work, like kicks and knees on all fours and stuff.

Masakatsu Funaki was the man in Pancrase.
Personally I liked Nate Marquardt, while he was in Pancrese
Not Robert
Kyle Maynard is in MMA now, yeah don't see how that's gonna work, like kicks and knees on all fours and stuff.

That is just ridiculous. I mean, the guy's got heart, but him doing MMA is just ridiculous. I understand wrestling, but that's all he can do. And what kind of submissions can he do? Kneebar? Arm bar? NS choke? Ezekiel?
Fatum
Not Robert

That is just ridiculous. I mean, the guy's got heart, but him doing MMA is just ridiculous. I understand wrestling, but that's all he can do. And what kind of submissions can he do? Kneebar? Arm bar? NS choke? Ezekiel?

Calf slicer rofl . Come to think of it, is there any way he can finish anyone?

Yeah, Bob Sapp is fighting Bobby Lashley. I'm surprised Lashley hasn't been signed by the UFC and given a title shot.
+Bulletproof.Cupid+
Trop.exe
Pancrase...

Woooo, Pancrase

I only watched YT vids tho from back in the Bas Rutten days.

I don't know how to watch it now

I have the FightNetwork on my cable box, so I get to watch it at least once a day.

Kyle Maynard should not get a license from any competent athletic commission, I can see the hate mail flooding in now.
Fatum
Not Robert

He'd slap a keylock on you, that's for sure.
Well, he lost. So maybe now he'll disappear from the MMA scene.
I just don't understand how you just decision though. Kicks to the body are allowed, that'd tear him apart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff