Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, Rampage decisioned Jardine last night.
Mir pulled out and now the main event is Jackson-Evans, which is turning out to be a grudge match.
Come on Jackson, back that talk up and take back what's yours again.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Not Robert
Mir pulled out and now the main event is Jackson-Evans, which is turning out to be a grudge match.

It's Lyoto Machida against Evans. Jackson has an injured jaw and needs to get some surgery.

Source: here
Skye River
Not Robert

It's Lyoto Machida against Evans. Jackson has an injured jaw and needs to get some surgery.

Source: here

Yeah that's a strange match, can't really determine the outcome or anything. Regardless, I still hope Evans-Jackson happens eventually.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Man, BJ Penn can't shut his mouth about the whole vaseline situation ... There's no way that fight will be ruled "no contest." He should move on and fight Kenny Florian.
I hate BJ Penn with passion.

He bitches about GSP passing his guard and greasing but look at the stand up. GSP was annihilating him on the stand up too.

In regards to Rashad vs. Machida, I pick Rashad. He has too much K.O power. That's if he can catch Machida though, should be a good fight though
Penn brought his mommy to court, lmao.

He's got a lot of nerve insulting him at the end of the case. Let's watch a meaningless 3rd match between the 2 and see if Penn will keep talking.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
+Bulletproof.Cupid+
I hate BJ Penn with passion.

He bitches about GSP passing his guard and greasing but look at the stand up. GSP was annihilating him on the stand up too.

In regards to Rashad vs. Machida, I pick Rashad. He has too much K.O power. That's if he can catch Machida though, should be a good fight though

If I remember it right, BJ was taking a break at the beach during his training in Hawaii. He has himself to blame.

I say that Machida will take down Rashad.
1 HawkNelson 1
My sister and her bf and two of my bros met MATT HUGHES...IM SOO JEALOUS!

Matt Hughes is a p***k, I honestly hope he gets submitted by Serra. Doubt it'll happen but I love surprises.

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Woot! A new UFC Fight Night is on tonight (Wed)! Looking forward to it since the main event is the UFC debut of Carlos Condit. Should be good.

And afterwards it's the premier of the new Ultimate Fighter season.

Hurray!

And Sunday is a WEC event where we'll get to see Torres beat the crap out of someone again.
Not Robert
User Image

An over hyped match up. We all had to know that was coming. Aoki's chin has been suspect for a long time.
Trop.exe
Not Robert
User Image

An over hyped match up. We all had to know that was coming. Aoki's chin has been suspect for a long time.

I was actually surprise he survived JZ.
Not Robert
Trop.exe
Not Robert
User Image

I was actually surprise he survived JZ.

I wasn't Aoki, has problems with heavy hands because of his glass jaw. JZ did mess him up pretty good with that elbow the first time. Aoki is a little too cocky for his own good, I could see someone like Florian or Sherk running right through him.
I'm an amateur mix martial arts fighter with an amateur record of 22-6-2.

I primarily watch the UFC, but I've seen EliteXC, Strikeforce, and WEC shows also.

As for my favorite fighters, well that depends on the weight class:
Heavyweight: Randy "the Natural" Couture, Frank Mir, Antonio Rodrigo "Minatauro" Nogueira
Light Heavyweight: Forrest Griffin, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, "The American Psycho" Stephen Bonnar, Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida, Brandon "The Truth" Vera
Middleweight: Anderson "The Spider" Silva, Cung Le, "The Legend" Frank Shamrock Chris "The Crippler" Leben, Kendall "Da Spyder" Grove
Weltherweight: Jon Fitch, Mike "Quick" Swick, Dustin "McLovin" Hazelett
Lightweight: B.J. "The Prodigy" Penn, Diego "The Nightmare" Sanchez, Kenny "Ken Flo'" Florian, Joe "Daddy" Stevenson, Tyson Griffin, Clay "The Carpenter" Guida, Roger "El Matador" Huerta
Featerweight: Urijah "The California Kid" Faber, Jen "Lil Evil" Pulver, Leonard "The Bad Boy" Garcia
Batamweight: Miguel Torres

As for fights to remember:
Forrest Griffin v Stephen Bonnar
Randy Couture v Tim Sylvia
Tyson Griffin v Clay Guida
Roger Huerta v Leonard Garcia
Gabriel Gonzaga v Mikro "Cro Cop"
Roger Huerta v Clay Guida
Forrest Griffin v Quinton Jackson
Cung Le v Frank Shamrock
Frank Mir v Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Quick Reply