Welcome to Gaia! ::

prop to Henderson ... he was caught in some tight submissions ... and survived ... hell when me and my friends watched it ... we were tapping ... Henderson is one tough ******** ...
I hear you, he got caught in like a guillotine or kind of like a darce in the first round and I thought he was done for.
WEC 43
Main Card
Interim Lightweight Championship bout: Donald Cerrone vs. Ben Henderson
Henderson defeated Cerrone via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47) to become the WEC Interim Lightweight Champion.
Lightweight bout: Richard Crunkilton vs. Dave Jansen
Jansen defeated Crunkilton via unanimous decision [30-27, 29-28, 29-28]
Featherweight bout: Rafael Assuncao vs. Yves Jabouin
Assuncao defeated Jabouin via split decision [30-27, 27-30, 29-28]
Bantamweight bout: Damacio Page vs. Will Campuzano
Page defeated Campuzano via submission (rear naked choke) at 1:02 of round 1.
Undercard
Lightweight bout: Anthony Njokuani vs. Muhsin Corbbrey
Njokuani defeated Corbbrey via KO (punches) at 1:42 of round 2.
Bantamweight bout: Scott Jorgensen vs. Noah Thomas
Jorgensen defeated Thomas via KO (punches) at 3:13 of round 1.
Featherweight bout: Wagnney Fabiano vs. Mackens Semerzier
Semerzier defeated Fabiano via submission (triangle choke) at 2:14 of round 1.
Bantamweight bout: Eddie Wineland vs. Manny Tapia
Wineland defeated Tapia via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
Bantamweight bout: Charlie Valencia vs. Coty Wheeler
Valencia defeated Wheeler via unanimous decision [30-27, 29-28, 29-28]
Featherweight bout: Javier Vazquez vs. Deividas Taurosevicius
Taurosevicius defeated Vazquez via split decision [29-28, 28-29, 29-28]
Ok I just found this out but it some juicy stuff ... so Tito Ortiz is making his UFC comeback (whoop-dee-do) ... now originally his opponent was Mark Colman ... sadly Colman suffered a knee injury and had to pull out ... anyway the fighter that stepped up to fight Ortiz ... is ... (drum roll please) ... Forrest Griffin ... now this makes Tito's comeback that more interesting ...
Yep. Forrest is the heavy favorite right now.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Forest is gonna have to comeback pretty mean to get back on his feet from humiliating losses to both Evans and Anderson Silva.

200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I think the Forrest/Tito fight is actually going to be competitive. Forrest is a decent fighter but we all know he's not a finisher and Tito is reasonably tough.

I think Tito is gonna be rusty, allowing Forrest to pick him apart and get the dominant UD. I know it's hard to believe but I think I was more interested in the Coleman fight. xp
If I was Tito I would be bitching to Dana right now.

Of course I would want the rematch but, as my come back fight to UFC hell no!

I would have made a Jardine vs Griffin rematch.

Then have Tito fight Bonnar or someone like that but, not a friggin Forrest.

Thats a crap fight for Tito.
Been watching DREAM since I woke up today, really fun stuff.

Strongly suggest Toroko vs. Takaya from DREAM 11. Takaya's hands are just nasty looking.

About to watch Takaya vs. Fernandes from the same show.
Wow! I didnt know MMA was popular on gaia too...I love watching WEC and UFC. Urijah faber is the best in the WEC...Brown got lucky! UFC my current fav fighter is the dragon machida...smart mofo that one.
Crazyislander
Wow! I didnt know MMA was popular on gaia too...I love watching WEC and UFC. Urijah faber is the best in the WEC...Brown got lucky! UFC my current fav fighter is the dragon machida...smart mofo that one.

Then what would you call their second fight ... Mike Brown dominated Urijiah Faber in that fight ... I wouldn't call that luck ...
baka_boy1221
Crazyislander

Then what would you call their second fight ... Mike Brown dominated Urijiah Faber in that fight ... I wouldn't call that luck ...

C'mon now. Urijah was winning the first round and broke his hand. Then broke his other hand.
Stratamagnus
baka_boy1221
Crazyislander

C'mon now. Urijah was winning the first round and broke his hand. Then broke his other hand.

I still believe that Mike Brown fought his fight and was throughly controlling Urijiah ... but either way it was a good fight ...
baka_boy1221
Stratamagnus
baka_boy1221
Crazyislander

I still believe that Mike Brown fought his fight and was throughly controlling Urijiah ... but either way it was a good fight ...

Yeah he was Mike was controlling the fight because Faber's hand was friggin broken. I have a hard enough time trying to throw decent punch and my wrist is sprained but, when your hand is broken is a whole other level. Brown is lucky as hell its pretty obvious. I mean up until Faber broke his hand it was going Faber's way no one can deny that if we were just scoring from the fight up until that point.
I think Brown looked a little out of it in that fight, to be honest. I think he was surprised at how hard Urijah brought it. He won fairly and squarely though.

Now for the BIG QUESTION: Aldo or Brown?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff