Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got Florian by decision or fifth round TKO
and Griffin by decision ...
Florian by decision
Griffin by decision

scream scream scream I LOVE YOU, FORREST GRIFFIN !!!!!! scream scream scream
FORREST GRIFFIN LOSS crying crying crying WHY
So who has who on winning at UFC 102 ...
i enjoy UFC
what about the UFC ...
any predictions for UFC 102 or even Strikeforce tonight ...
Yes.
Well. A Little.
:l
•i luv mma whoever dusnt is fuked up •
i like MMA started liking it around 2006-2007 so i don't claim to know much about the sport soooo yeah oh does anyone know how you watch WEC? or are there any MMA promotions that you can watch online? and what MMA promotions should mma fan should be watching..i know of strikeforce K-1 and a few others but haven't seen fights from it or anything
XStr8EdgeX
i like MMA started liking it around 2006-2007 so i don't claim to know much about the sport soooo yeah oh does anyone know how you watch WEC? or are there any MMA promotions that you can watch online? and what MMA promotions should mma fan should be watching..i know of strikeforce K-1 and a few others but haven't seen fights from it or anything

WEC shows on the Versus channel. There are various sites that host videos...
i like bj penn in ufc. hes awesome

200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
XStr8EdgeX

You should Watch DREAM as well, it's a japanese organization that has some amazing fighters, especially in the lighter divisions. You can watch it on HDNet if you have the channel. I go to mmalinker.com for all of my fight vids.
I keep seeing this but everyone is counting out Randy Couture at UFC 102 ... I don't see why ... he is the only fighter that looked like he was winning aganst Brock Lesnar ... his conditioning is legendary ... and with his Greco-Roman wrestling ... he is no novice on the ground ... even with his jiu-jitsu ... he is pretty good ... I don't think Big Nog is going to submit Randy ... I just don't see it ...
bored and doing this for gold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces