Welcome to Gaia! ::

Affliction pulled the entire card ...
baka_boy1221

Barnett you friggin stupid face! scream

Plus regardless if Barnett did take steriods I seriously doubt that it will give Barnett the advantage he needs to beat Fedor!
APinoySuperHero
baka_boy1221

Barnett you friggin stupid face! scream

Plus regardless if Barnett did take steriods I seriously doubt that it will give Barnett the advantage he needs to beat Fedor!

I think he used the steriod to shed more weight ...
Barnett probably uses steroids for the strength increase since he has been a career long juicer.
Stratamagnus
Barnett probably uses steroids for the strength increase since he has been a career long juicer.

maybe ... who really knows his reasons ...
It is official ... Affliction Entertainment died ... may she rest in peace ...
Rumor has it ... Vitor might be coming back to the UFC ... and with Wanderlei there ... can you say Belfort v Silva II ...
baka_boy1221

had to see it coming ...
mma_chick1221
baka_boy1221

had to see it coming ...

rest in peace ... wait what is the closest that the UFC has to a rival in NA ... only one that comes to mind is Strikeforce ...
Well it is official ... Fedor is not going to be in the UFC ... Dana tried everything ....
Im happy and pissed at the same time.

Its like ******** M-1 Global has a stick up there a** thinking they can try and do a fifty fifty deal with the UFC. On the other hand we got Tito and Belfort back which is a big thing for me. Im also hoping they can pick up Gegard Mousasi and Cung Le to strengthen there MW division.
APinoySuperHero

Its like ******** M-1 Global has a stick up there a** thinking they can try and do a fifty fifty deal with the UFC. On the other hand we got Tito and Belfort back which is a big thing for me. Im also hoping they can pick up Gegard Mousasi and Cung Le to strengthen there MW division.

Less than likely ... they are contracted with Strikeforce ...
baka_boy1221
APinoySuperHero

I know -_-

I can dream cant I!
APinoySuperHero
baka_boy1221
APinoySuperHero

I know -_-

I can dream cant I!

Dream on ... who knows what will happen ... next thing you know we see a UFC event in New York ... eek
So who got who for winning at UFC 101 ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff