Welcome to Gaia! ::

mma_chick1221
I agree with baka_boy ... Mir has gotten much better with his striking ... Lesnar is a bit more basic with his ... but his wrestling is top notch ... as for the rest of the fights on the card, the one that interests me the most is MArk Coleman v Stephan Bonnar (go Bonnar!!!) ... that one will be good ...

Mir's striking looks much better but, we need to see how it is against someone who is coming off a knee surgery and a staph infection.
APinoySuperHero
mma_chick1221
I agree with baka_boy ... Mir has gotten much better with his striking ... Lesnar is a bit more basic with his ... but his wrestling is top notch ... as for the rest of the fights on the card, the one that interests me the most is MArk Coleman v Stephan Bonnar (go Bonnar!!!) ... that one will be good ...

Mir's striking looks much better but, we need to see how it is against someone who is coming off a knee surgery and a staph infection.

Big Nog gone through worse ...
baka_boy1221
APinoySuperHero
mma_chick1221

I am not sure you cant get much worse than fighting with a Staph Infection while coming off knee surgery.
APinoySuperHero
baka_boy1221
APinoySuperHero
mma_chick1221

I am not sure you cant get much worse than fighting with a Staph Infection while coming off knee surgery.

I think get run over by a truck when he was kid would count as worse ...
mma_chick1221
APinoySuperHero
baka_boy1221
APinoySuperHero
mma_chick1221

And not to mention all those wars with Sapp, Cro Cop, Emelianenko
So did anyone see Lashley and Sapp fight Saturday? Horodecki looked pretty damn slick, starting to get worried for Lauzon. But what was impressive was how Yvel made Rizzo look like a school girl, pounding him out with Rizzo's legs up in the air.
Trop.exe
So did anyone see Lashley and Sapp fight Saturday? Horodecki looked pretty damn slick, starting to get worried for Lauzon. But what was impressive was how Yvel made Rizzo look like a school girl, pounding him out with Rizzo's legs up in the air.

I saw what I could on youtube. Lashley looked good ...
mmafighter1221
mma_chick1221
APinoySuperHero
baka_boy1221
APinoySuperHero
mma_chick1221

Those were different he was at 100 perecent for those wars as for the truck. I am pretty sure he has recovered from that injury though it was fatal and proably still bothers him to some degree. It proably wouldnt have affected the fight like his staph infection and knee surgery did which if you have ever fought sick with like idk a bad cold or a slight fever you really feel it. Now imagine that but, like fifty times worse and you cant move your knee as well then try and go.
APinoySuperHero
mmafighter1221
mma_chick1221
APinoySuperHero
baka_boy1221

Those were different he was at 100 perecent for those wars as for the truck. I am pretty sure he has recovered from that injury though it was fatal and proably still bothers him to some degree. It proably wouldnt have affected the fight like his staph infection and knee surgery did which if you have ever fought sick with like idk a bad cold or a slight fever you really feel it. Now imagine that but, like fifty times worse and you cant move your knee as well then try and go.

Come on how can you undermine the truck ... he was a kid when he was run over by the truck ... if it were anyone else, kid or otherwise, they would have died. Big nog is ******** Frankenstein's monster, but slightly better looking.

What your prediction on Couture v Nogueira?

I think it going to be a war, with the winner (I'm cheering for Randy, just cuz I'm a fan) coming by decision.
baka_boy1221
APinoySuperHero
mmafighter1221
mma_chick1221
APinoySuperHero
baka_boy1221

Come on how can you undermine the truck ... he was a kid when he was run over by the truck ... if it were anyone else, kid or otherwise, they would have died. Big nog is ******** Frankenstein's monster, but slightly better looking.

I think it going to be a war, with the winner (I'm cheering for Randy, just cuz I'm a fan) coming by decision.

I know I kinda undermined the truck but, its a very old injury and he was fought with it since forever so I cant really say on how much it effects him. As for who wins it. I gotta go with Big Nog if it goes to the ground and even if its standing Big Nog is much more technical and has proved he can stand with the best (Mirko).
APinoySuperHero
baka_boy1221
APinoySuperHero
mmafighter1221
mma_chick1221

I know I kinda undermined the truck but, its a very old injury and he was fought with it since forever so I cant really say on how much it effects him. As for who wins it. I gotta go with Big Nog if it goes to the ground and even if its standing Big Nog is much more technical and has proved he can stand with the best (Mirko).

I wouldn't call Cro Cop, the best striker out there. Nogueira, I would say has a slight advantage on the ground, due to the fact that he can work of his back, much better than Couture. As for stand up, I put it at even. Nogueira boxing is a bit more technical that Couture, while Couture has add some kicks to his arsenal. We will just have to see what will happen ...
Anyone know when the next major fight card is going to be after UFC 100? I just don't know ...
mmafighter1221
Anyone know when the next major fight card is going to be after UFC 100? I just don't know ...

Affliction: Trilogy
baka_boy1221
APinoySuperHero
baka_boy1221
APinoySuperHero
mmafighter1221
mma_chick1221

I wouldn't call Cro Cop, the best striker out there. Nogueira, I would say has a slight advantage on the ground, due to the fact that he can work of his back, much better than Couture. As for stand up, I put it at even. Nogueira boxing is a bit more technical that Couture, while Couture has add some kicks to his arsenal. We will just have to see what will happen ...

Really. You say Randy has kicks. What the ******** does Cro Cop have then. The fact of the matter is you can look at any way you want Nog has dealt with everything that Randy has not trying to undermine Randy at all. He has a punchers chance and I think he is better in the clinch but, if he trys to get in close with Nog most likely he will just pull guard and we will see if Randy can work with Nog on his back or will Nog get a submission or sweep Randy on his. Anyways my point being is Nog has had more wars and has the ability to take unbelievable amount of damage and is still dangerous off his back or anywhere to be honest but, Randy has plenty of experinces too and has imo a better clinch then Nog.
bid_wresler90
i personaly think that uriah faber is like the next stud muffin in mixed fighting right now he's in wec and i also think that carlos condit is really good too they both have extreme power and explotions

look out for Streve Cantwell he is going to be the next big thing in the UFC. in his debut fight he broke a ddues arm....he should have tapped tsk tsk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff