Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raider

Two of the biggest forms of combat that exist in our world today. Anybody feel one is superior? Or perhaps just want to discuss the scenario of an MMA fighter meeting a Boxer.
vinnieg33
Two of the biggest forms of combat that exist in our world today. Anybody feel one is superior? Or perhaps just want to discuss the scenario of an MMA fighter meeting a Boxer.

Have you not watched Randy Couture vs James Toney ...?

Here's how it will go ... MMA fighter shoots a low single ... boxer goes down ... MMA fighter passes guard like butter ... and either do one of two things ... 1) get a submission or 2) ground and pound until the referee comes in ...

If we're looking at stand-up ... MMA fighter stays on the outside and land leg kicks all day ...

Oh a boxing match ... let's watch ...

Oh course ... can this really be a valid comparison ... or is it one of those apples or oranges thing ...?

Raider

baka_boy1221
vinnieg33

Have you not watched Randy Couture vs James Toney ...?

Here's how it will go ... MMA fighter shoots a low single ... boxer goes down ... MMA fighter passes guard like butter ... and either do one of two things ... 1) get a submission or 2) ground and pound until the referee comes in ...

If we're looking at stand-up ... MMA fighter stays on the outside and land leg kicks all day ...

Oh a boxing match ... let's watch ...

Oh course ... can this really be a valid comparison ... or is it one of those apples or oranges thing ...?

of course i saw couture vs toney, it was a one sided beating. I am also in favor of MMA. but i just want to see others' opinion on the subject matter. personally i think mma is superior to boxing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff