Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Loiterer

9,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I did marching band for three years. Played alto sax [: It was the largest section in our band. Five players, lol.

Gambino Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
This upcoming season will be my third marching. I play alto saxophone. I'm so excited to start back up as an upper classman because at my school you get it the worst if you're in 9th and 10th grade.
Oh marching band whee I was in it my freshman and sophomore years of high school. I played clarinet. As much as I loved it, at my school, band is a year round class. So first semester is marching band and second is concert band. Marching band was a freaking blast! But concert band? Not, so much. So I quit after my sophomore year. confused
I think my favorite thing about it was all the people. We were like one big, really weird and screwed up family, with our band director being our parent.

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm still in marching band playing flute. I gotta say that I love the ... well I love marching full runs of the show and just getting into the moment and just performing. Ahah but I also love the variety of people in the band (the band I'm in is kind of big) and meeting so many new people.

Skilled Puppy

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Marching Bands were ...umm I guess "not too many" in the Philippines...but I still a member of a maching band until now...And most of the Marching bands here in the Philippines were not school based...
Most of the time...old musicians just passed what they know to younger generations(take our family as an example)... My father and my 6 uncles were marching band musicians...my uncle teaches me how to play the flute(until now)..my father plays the clarinet...my cousins play the trombone,alto sax,bass drums and the like.,,,sort of a "Family Legacy"
..I think... cat_whee

3nodding

3,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Marching band is amazing!
there's this music video that features the Drum corp!
it's called Live for music,
Also I played the Clarinet and this is my last year in high school marching band, we've got Gold the last three years, and Hopefully we get gold this year biggrin
play 3 yrs and high school and 4 yrs for the RCC Marching Tigers, Baritone a 7 yrs, RCC was a blast had fun goofed around, got to see some of the best high school bands perform and then go ape s#!t after they saw up play... good times good times....
Was in my HS's for 3 of my 4 years. Our band teacher and I didn't get along too well, so I missed the 4th year. Biggest regret of my life. Trombone!

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
I Love Marching Band!!
Its amazing to know that the people in band are so real and awesome
I'm a freshmen, so I've only been doing it for 1 year, and i play Clarinet
But this year, i'm doing ColorGuard... either one is amazing! biggrin

Aged Seeker

Percussion all through middle school and high school, it was pretty awesome. Got some really good opportunities to do things I wouldn't get to do otherwise, totally worth it!
I remember my first year in marching band. Trombone ftw. I really hated it when my band director would say to run the drill 5 more times when in reality it would be 30 more times.

Tsuki-Ryoyana's Princess

Interesting Genius

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Second year on Drumline and I play snare razz My favorite part are the competitions <3 I meet many new and cool people from different schools!

Savage Kitten

7,000 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
This is my second year in the marching band! I'm playing clarinet. Band camp started last month, but we are on break until next month! It really is a lot of fun. Even if you don't win, the work you put into the show and seeing it come together is amazing! And the people are so hilarious too! Go PMK! Marching Knights!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff