Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many of you were in marching band in high school or college or are u still in it? Do u remember what u played? I love marching band it's awesome and fun plus the shows are a blast when you do awesome music! So tell me what was your favorite part of marching band?
KitsuneLover140
How many of you were in marching band in high school or college or are u still in it? Do u remember what u played? I love marching band it's awesome and fun plus the shows are a blast when you do awesome music! So tell me what was your favorite part of marching band?
yes all 4 years in high school and now it is time for dci much more fun. contra all the way!!

Lunatic

I've been in my high school's marching band for 3 years now and i've loved every second. We've won state 4 years in a row out of 13 since 1986. Places we've marched/performed: Disney Land, Presidential Inaugural parade, Pasadena Rose Parade and the Fiesta bowl parade and field show competition (twice). I love marching band and every single moment of it smile

1,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
I'm in Marching Band and it Sucks when we practice 8 hours a day!
All that work only to get a freakin 2 at contest! sad
Kind of makes me regret ever joining.
I was never in marching band, but i had some friends in the band at my school and they were the most real, fun, and awesome people I've ever met!!!
When I was in choir, the marching band and choir went to Disney Land and it was the best time i ever had.
I love love love marching band people haha
they're amazing
hehe <3
i played the scones.
4 years as part of the front ensemble. Outside in Kentucky weather sucks, overnight band trips are awesome.
I used to be in marching band. I played the clarinet, but I only lasted about a year. Kinda wished I didn't stop though, because I could've made way more friends and had way more fun knowing new people in my new high school. :/

3,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm still in marching band at my school, rookie camp is next week (:!! I LOVE it! Band camp is the week after rookie camp, and Friday after our final run, we're going to go watch DCI!!! I can't wait!! GO CAVALIERS!!!!

3,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mad Thrashing Matt
I'm in Marching Band and it Sucks when we practice 8 hours a day!
All that work only to get a freakin 2 at contest! sad
Kind of makes me regret ever joining.

Don't regret it!! You get a lot out of marching and it's really lots of fun! You meet tons of new people and make new friends and you get to see other bands perform and all sorts of stuff! What's not to love about it? (: The work is truly worth it (:
I'm not in marching band, but I have been to competitions to see a friend. The bands were amazing! I couldn't ever manage to stay in step with the music, and marching looks difficult. I think that marchers have so much hard work to go through. And now marching band counts as P.E. at our school, so it would be well worth starting to do xd

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
I just started marching band this year and i think that it is AMAZING!
Power to the picclos!
a year and two months, still getting used to the high notes on valve trombone. the best part last year, was our tiny small band beating almost a whole bunch of big bands, accept one. We got best in class twice last year, and my sister was so proud of me and the other beginners.
snowdrop1905
I just started marching band this year and i think that it is AMAZING!
Power to the picclos!
POWER TO THE LOW BRASS wink
I played flute for two years, and mello for one year, then got drum major for my senior. I miss it so much--it was an absolute blast heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff