Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 >

male cheerleaders are almost always cute pies x3
too bad they're usually gay too... crying
DarlingDiva409
iPono
Did you guys hear about that poor little boy? :C

Apparently *sigh* yes...

Poor kid. At least it didn't let him get down.
No different than football or any other male sport. It's an awesome way to stay in shape, it's fun, get to socialize and meet new people, show off your crazy skills by holding a girl up in the air with one arm while she's standing on one leg. Don't tell me that doesn't sound like a good time =P
Male Cheerleading ?
Ummm shure i mean if u like it then play it mrgreen

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Mark Twain 100
im bi so i guess i am not really picky, but i like people who have talent, or love what they do whether its a hobbie like singing or like chearleading it doesnt matter, and it kinda sucks if they get called gay an stuff.. if their not they are labeled.. if they are.. sucks for all the straight girls in the crowd.. heart
My opinion on Male Cheerleading
I love cheer cause im a cheerleader smile
And i feel as if Cheer is a good workout and teaches you life lessons smile
just like any other sport
and yes at times i do get comments but i just let it slip out my head smile

DragonCatEXO generated a random number between 0 and 5000 ... 3900!

Popular Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
I think that guy cheerleaders are cool. I mean, all the lifting and throwing they have to do would probably be easier on them than on the girls (in general). That and the fact that they're pretty athletic.
We have, well had, male cheerleaders on my team for one season, one then quit because he was weak as anything and couldn't stunt, mid-way through our second season my coach got fed up with the "I can get away with anything because I'm a boy and get special privileges" attitudes and kicked two of them off, and the last two had to quit because of grades. No one really looked down on them in the school, but they were worse then girls most of the time. They complained about everything, conditioning, the long practices, having the to go to games and stay the whole time, early practices, etc. They never were responsible or accountable either. Always late, or a no show without any notice or so much as texting the coach or any of the captains, lying about why they weren't where they were supposed to be and being flat out disrespectful. My team honestly functions better without the boys around, or at least those boys.
Male Cheerleaders are awesome. Although I was never in cheer... about 8 or so years ago when I was still a youngin' there was a guy who joined my ballet class. We all thought he was pretty awesome, though he quit after a while which was a shame. And yes I do agree that Male Cheerleaders are smart, they're surrounded by girls! Most of the guys at my school take dance classes just so they can be around girls. Those sneaky men.
Lawl I'll like to be a male cheerleader.

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Male cheerleading are wonderful.
Actualy our school nowadays BADLY needs boy cheerdancers. but sadly. Our boys are currently interested to basketball. sad

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
It's just like regular cheerleading, and personally, most people think it's gay but I see nothing wrong with it.
As A Female Cheerleader, Id Have To Say That Male Cheerleaders... Are Frickenn Beaast smile

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Zamerone
male cheerleaders are almost always cute pies x3
too bad they're usually gay too... crying

I've never ever met a gay male cheerleader. Or even heard of one..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff