Welcome to Gaia! ::

sport is competing in events, skills and use of energy. so yeah. cheerleading IS a sport

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Cheerleading most certainly is a sport :3
We do harder stuff than most people give us credit for.[Veteran cheerleader speaking xD]
You don't see footballers are soccer players do our crazy tumbling and lift people their same size into the air.
Nisanu
Cheerleading most certainly is a sport :3
We do harder stuff than most people give us credit for.[Veteran cheerleader speaking xD]
You don't see footballers are soccer players do our crazy tumbling and lift people their same size into the air.

i don't see you guys getting tackled by 300 pound linebackers either
Doesn't cheerleading just mean wearing a short skirt and flirting with people?
wahahahah YES it is XD kuhum*
Well sure, if your actually doing something that takes skill. (not like a stupid thigh stand, everyone can do that)

And for every freaking person thats like "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU DO A ROUND OFF BACK HANDSPRING FULL BLA BLA BLA" WHO CARES because there are other sports than just cheerleading who do that if you're too caught up in mini skirts to not notice.

So yea sure, I personally really do not like cheerleading.
And if you're a self-centered, ego-manic, preppy, cheerleading-is-life-and-I-can-do-stuff-that-you-will-never-be-able-to-do-hahaha, then I hate you and you seriously need to get a life.
ALRIGHT GUYS!!!!!! ANYONE WHO DOESN'T THINK CHEER IS A SPORT OBVIOUSLY HASN'T TRIED IT. From an insider perpective aka my own cuz I AM a cheerleader, it's exteremly dangerous. Just a few days ago I was holding up my flyer in a one base stunt and she fell on me!!! I could have gotten a conconsion, I blacked oUT!!!!!!!!!!! Does that happen in golf honey??? Basket ball hmmm??? hmmmm? Swimming???? Don't think so. If you could see how hard we work every day your view might expand. WE GOT SKILLS!!! By the way this little rant isn't directed at all of those who think cheer is a sport, love you guys!!! heart
LincJumper do football players get a perosn flung to their necks from feet above them? Do they have to smile and be tight, even though they may have JUST gotten a foot to their face???? I know football is hard, but cheerleading is on the SAME LEVEL, buddy.....
crunchykoolaid
LincJumper do football players get a perosn flung to their necks from feet above them? Do they have to smile and be tight, even though they may have JUST gotten a foot to their face???? I know football is hard, but cheerleading is on the SAME LEVEL, buddy.....

I didn't same cheerleading was easy but its not as hard as football imagine if you will jumping up in the air to catch a pass and someones helmet hitting you in the stomach going 30 miles per hour. It hurts bad

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
cheerleading

is not a sport.....

it is a???

like gymnastic......

but it is realy

a gymastic.....

ahhhhhh....

i'm out of my mind.....
na i think they are just around to look hot its not really a sport srry
Cheerleading is a sport, i used to be a cheerleader andit was really hard
iverson4765
na i think they are just around to look hot its not really a sport srry

you obviously havent tried it..
lemon_lime_sherbet
sport is competing in events, skills and use of energy. so yeah. cheerleading IS a sport

i agree, and anyone who thinks its not a sport probably hasnt tried it, i love cheerleading heart
Why are we discussing this really the girl that made the topic thinks cheerleading is the hardest sport in the world so i don't why she wants to if other will agree with her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff