Welcome to Gaia! ::

Of course it is if it were any easier it would be called football.
athletes lift weights cheerleaders lift people. I don't see any other sports throwing crazy stunts that are feet of the ground
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yes it definitely is.
hummmmm rolleyes
hardest thing i have ever seen.
CutiePie6661
athletes lift weights cheerleaders lift people. I don't see any other sports throwing crazy stunts that are feet of the ground

I'm all for cheerleading as a sport because I've done it since 2nd grade and it is by no means easy, but are you being a bit contradictory when you say "Athletes lift weights, cheerleaders lift people"?

Cheerleaders ARE athletes dear.
cheerleading is defitnetly a sport

you dont see boys doing roundoff backhandspring back full twisting layouts do you?
Cheerleading is definitely a sport.
the skills to be able to do everything is really difficult.
and it looks really cool too!
your mom is a sport
B i x B E A U T Y
CutiePie6661

I'm all for cheerleading as a sport because I've done it since 2nd grade and it is by no means easy, but are you being a bit contradictory when you say "Athletes lift weights, cheerleaders lift people"?

Cheerleaders ARE athletes dear.

good point jow about "other athletes lift weights cheerleaders lift people"
competitive cheerleading? yes
stupid school ish? no.
well, cheerleading, can be a sport, it just depends on what kind you do, like flying, that takes A LOT on muscular strength, i have like 3-4 videos of me and my friends on my profile, and that...is REAL cheerleading. please comment..... biggrin
To get technical on this, yes it IS a sport, since sports are to be considered anything that is physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.

After that, YES it is a sport
A sport is a game in which you compete to get points.

Cheerleading is not a sport.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces