Welcome to Gaia! ::

first they suck like really bad and they buy there team every year.
YANKEES SUCKS!!! THEY ARE NOT GONNA WIN 2009 WORLD SERIES!!
LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
I Agree! I really dislike the Yankees! My fave MLB Team is The Angels! I think the Phillies will surpise us all and sweep the Yankees!
LieS!!!!! scream Yankees rOCK!!!!! scream
Agreed 100% Yankees suck!!

Go redsox biggrin
26yankeesrock1
first they suck like really bad and they buy there team every year.

it sucks the yankeys won the 2009 world seris
The only reason they win is beacuse half of the team uses steroids

3,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I disagree, the yankees rock. HELLO! 27 world series that they won. You cant beat that. blaugh
Oh, and half the team does not use steroids! i would know, im a yankee fan. if you don't like the yankees, you know nothing about them. blaugh
agreed.

red sox, ftw.
spongebob family guy
The only reason they win is beacuse half of the team uses steroids

that is ssooooooo true 3nodding
icegal44
I disagree, the yankees rock. HELLO! 27 world series that they won. You cant beat that. blaugh
Oh, and half the team does not use steroids! i would know, im a yankee fan. if you don't like the yankees, you know nothing about them. blaugh

so why does that matter does were the past years were talking about the present. heeeelllllooooo!!!!! 2010 not 2009 or which ever years they won b4.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff