Welcome to Gaia! ::

I felt Color Guard needed some props cause we work as hard as any sport and still we're treated worse then any other team.
Thats because no body likes color guard play a real sport like parkour or football
I agree! Color guard is a sport! The color guard at my school works harder than the foot ball team and win more than the football team! My friend commands the male/mix color guard and he works his a** off learning the commands and teaching the new cadets the movements!
Seriously. I don't see any other sprot practice eight hours a day over summer...and for that matter, I know of no other sport that gets to perform all across the country.

queen ozmo's Husband

Color Guard is kickass.

I'm going for captain next year : DDD
What the hell is color guard?
color guard is the most awesome thing in the world.

and good for you ozmo...just don't turn into a dictator like all the other captains out there
The drill teams at my school aren't dedicated enough to go countrywide. The commanders, such as myself (unarmed platoon!!), are the only real serious ones. It erks me so....
I tonally argue my sis whom is in CG in MB works ten times harder then the basketball players, football players and the soccer player but togather..

They but so many hours on their perforances that almost nobody but friends and family seem to care or pay any attction..

where we live it all about horse races and football games they don't care about anything that is a sport and is a fine art

All they think is they're playing stupid music and toss and spinning flags and rifles (we don't have saber).

My sis and many of the CG/.MB meaders do many other things with there time that many don't care. (DDR, band1, Band2, Jass band, pep band, art club) while doing all these keeping at leat a C avagre in all there classes and working so they have gass money to get them bac and forth to pratices and for things they will need like the uniforms, new flags, rifles. gloves marching shoes.

The Board of edation doen't care if they new new flags or rifles and fundrasier only go so far.

Then there all the conpations fees and the buses and food and hotals if they have to stay over night somwhere.

THen you got the pics that they take at almost every comptions then they have people they have to pay to help with band camp and all session

I think MARCHING BANDS IS WAY OVER ANY SPORTS OUT THERE!!!!!!
While I agree, I also want to point out that you might want to preread what you wrote before you post it. I can barely understand what you're saying.
this forum is great
Keavah
While I agree, I also want to point out that you might want to preread what you wrote before you post it. I can barely understand what you're saying.

yea sorry it was real early in the morning when i wrote that and i was still a sleep...lol sweatdrop
friggin flag twirlers
When we did honor guard during our schools homecoming game a couple or first timers messed up a little and the flag twirlers behind us laughed. That pissed me off. However, once we did queen Ann's salute their mouths feel open! It was amazing.....
What's color guard?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces