Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What is your favourite type of horse riding to take part in?

Dressage 0.088888888888889 8.9% [ 8 ]
Jumping / Cross Country 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 20 ]
Trail riding / Pleasure riding 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 33 ]
Racing 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 2 ]
Polo / Polocrosse 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Rodeo events 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 3 ]
Vaulting / Trick riding 0.011111111111111 1.1% [ 1 ]
Other 0.14444444444444 14.4% [ 13 ]
I don't ride 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Hi I am a MAJOR horse lover. i don't have a horse but i want one really bad and maybe I will get one. I love trail riding the best. I love horses because they're so beautiful and majestic and they are very smart and funny. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
I heart horses.
User Image

I LOVE HORSES!!! XD I have a quarter horse named Harley. We do a lot of English, jumping and bareback riding. heart heart heart heart heart
I looove horses. I've been riding since I was seven when I got my first horse Sunny. I've never had riding lessons, I taught myself by watching the Saddle Club lol:p Tru story, I've had Sunny, Libby, Buddy and now Cash smile I've always wanted to jump since I saw the saddle club. Haha, and now I finally have the perfect jumping horse! Cash is 15.3 Quarter horse Thoroughbred Appendix. And I looooove him!
Here are all my other horses.

Sunny - 14.3 chestnut w/ blaze
Libby - solid black APHA
Buddy - 16.1 Appendix Quarter dark baay
Cash - 15.3 Appendix bay with two back white socks and star smile

7,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
i have also an arab and a andalusier scarlet moon and violet i love them so much never wan't to loose them whee heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i luv horses!!! i dont ride but i want to. If i had a horse i would name it heart Moon Dream heart LOLZ im part of a club called pony book club i get horse books and other horse stuff. Its rly cool even if u dont hav a horse 3nodding
I am an avid animal lover, especially the free spirit of the equines! I happen to have a registered gray tobiano paint mare of my own named Misty. I prefer the simple, quietness of trail riding, but I have showed in Western Pleasure, Agility, and barrel racing in the past. Horse lovers are amazing people biggrin
I LOVE horses. they r my life. lol. I do not own on tho sad My favorite horse is Pongo. He is awsome. I do english riding. biggrin
xX-The Cancer Fairy-Xx
User Image

Omigoodness, horses have been my favorite thing in the whole entire world since I was four. x3
I've been riding for six years, have taken lessons in pretty much everything, and have my very own horse now; <-- Buck, a Quarter Horse/Thoroughbred-or Appendix-(though I've been told he's really good at impersonating camels) and we've been together for two years this June(:
He was used a ropin' and cow horse by his former owner, but now we just stick to trails.(:

"People have always scared me a bit, you see.? - they're so complicated. I suppose that's why I prefer horses." - From the movie, Seperate Tables, 1958

I very much enjoyed that quote you got from that movie Seperate Tables! I can't believe I have never seen it, I must go see it lol. I love horses too, I have one myself smile

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
I myself am a horse lover and have been since I was very little. I started riding when I was 4. Got my first horse when I was 9. Now I have 4 horses. A quarter gelding at 15 hands. He's a palomino named Trigger. A mare who is a bay and white paint. She is a bit on the small side at about 13.3 hands. Her name is China Doll, she is the mother of the newest addition Twister who is only a month old. She's kinda shy. We've only had her for a few months. Then finally there is Okie Joe, a 6 year old mini stally. He stands only 30 inches tall, and is very fiesty. We have other horses here too, there are 10 in all. But those are my own horses.
I LOVE HORSES!!! I own 1 horse and board him at a therapeutic riding center where I also volunteer!! My horse's name is Dan and he is a Spanish Mustang. I ride natural horsemanship and I vault! xd xd xd

Aged Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
horsecraziecutie
I have my own horse...his name is poncho and I love him!!! heart heart heart but my trainer wants me to sell him crying I jump and just basically have fun with my baby

I think if you love him that much witch I know you do I wouldn't sell him I have had so many offers on my baby girl some big and some small and I turned all them down I made a promise to keep her for life she is my rescue. And I'm sure your trainer wants you to get a more experiance horse to jump with so you can learn more. But if your taking the jumping seriously sometimes you have to to whats best for the horse you can sell him to schooling stable around your area that way he's being used and some place close so you can visit him when you miss him

Aged Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mingxiawolf
xX-The Cancer Fairy-Xx
User Image

Omigoodness, horses have been my favorite thing in the whole entire world since I was four. x3
I've been riding for six years, have taken lessons in pretty much everything, and have my very own horse now; <-- Buck, a Quarter Horse/Thoroughbred-or Appendix-(though I've been told he's really good at impersonating camels) and we've been together for two years this June(:
He was used a ropin' and cow horse by his former owner, but now we just stick to trails.(:

"People have always scared me a bit, you see.? - they're so complicated. I suppose that's why I prefer horses." - From the movie, Seperate Tables, 1958

I very much enjoyed that quote you got from that movie Seperate Tables! I can't believe I have never seen it, I must go see it lol. I love horses too, I have one myself smile

lol wow big nose good picture I have my horse for 13 years and now we do small trails as well.
Moonwillowswind
Mingxiawolf
xX-The Cancer Fairy-Xx
User Image

lol wow big nose good picture I have my horse for 13 years and now we do small trails as well.

I have had my own paint mare for 9 years this year, heh impersonating camels...that would be a sight like no other

4,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Have e’er you seen the Pixies, the fold not blest or banned?
The Pixies know no sorrow, the Pixies feel no fear...
Age lays no finger on them, the reaper time goes by

¤
I have been entertaining the idea of getting my own horse in the future, but as I'm taking a year off before college and all the money I earn from this year goes to college, well, "future" is going to be a long way off.

Plus, because I want to travel a lot, owning a horse probably isn't the best idea, for me or for the horse.

I'm also a big scared of how much it costs- to buy them, board them, pay ferrier and vet bills, etc. It doesn't seem feasible.
¤

And are not sad for flowers they gathered yesterday
To-day has crimson foxglove
To-morrow will have its rose.

Aged Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
yeah lol that would be an impressive sight lets hope it's not a spitting camel lol winks,
nothing like horse slobber ahh the memories.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff