YES! 0.66 66.0% [ 33 ]
Don't care 0.08 8.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
< 1 2 3 >

NiTR0 J3RKZz
it shouldnt be

How is it NOT a sport?
watch secretariat if u dont think horse racing is a sport lol
I like horseback riding as a leisure thing. For sport, it kinda makes me shake my head.
Exorcist Rin Okumura
I like horseback riding as a leisure thing. For sport, it kinda makes me shake my head.

How come? I am a leisure rider to but I also consider it a sport.
Carbonizador
yeah i think it is a sport, cause even if the horse does most things (moving) u need to control it and do things correctly on it... If golf is a sport hell YES horse riding is!!! xd

Good Point xd

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Horse Mad Blaze321
Carbonizador
yeah i think it is a sport, cause even if the horse does most things (moving) u need to control it and do things correctly on it... If golf is a sport hell YES horse riding is!!! xd

Good Point xd

hahahah ikr rofl

Golden Gekko

It's a sport and I love it

5,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
gaia_angelleft I dont ride horses, but they should be considered a sport because isn't dog sledding considered a sport? gaia_angelright
Of course it is! It's the sport of kings!!!! That's gotta count for something. XD I do horse riding and horse vaulting-so fun!
I gotta pic of me and my baby on my profile smile

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Of course riding is a sport! heart Not only was it probably one of the first sports(Horses and riding have been in human history long before any other sport-or form of a sport- I can think of), it is one of the hardest. I mean, I know all sports are tough, but in riding, you have to know not only how to balance the amount of pressure you put on yourself when riding, you have to be in control of this massive, unpredictable creature that you have to prove your trustworthiness to.
APoetOfLove
Of course riding is a sport! heart Not only was it probably one of the first sports(Horses and riding have been in human history long before any other sport-or form of a sport- I can think of), it is one of the hardest. I mean, I know all sports are tough, but in riding, you have to know not only how to balance the amount of pressure you put on yourself when riding, you have to be in control of this massive, unpredictable creature that you have to prove your trustworthiness to.

Yes very very very true wink
I 100% believe it's a sport... I would like to hear why some people do not though.

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
l88_88l
Appalling

Whats Appalling??? question

Popular Tipper

9,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500