• Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

Are you on your rag or what b***h? I don't ******** care if you have a low life and thats why ur here all up on my stuff... But do me a fav and stop annoying me... And i have been on a basketball team... Damn b***h, don't speak without knowing... Ive been on a traveling team... I bet you wont even make it on a juniors team for s**t.... who gives a ******** about chicago bulls? Now please stop annoying me... Because i don't have time for low lifes...
like i care? ******** off b***h.your a b***h. a critic fail life b***h. i dont care about your ******** replies you fake a** b***h who thinks she can tell anyone gs sucks?so ******** not the person im supposed to talk to.sheesh.fools.idiot.i made it to a team now you hippocrit.but the problem is,MY ******** PRINCIPAL SAYS THAT THEYRE GONNA MAKE A ******** TWO STORY GYM YOU ******** DUMBASS! SHEESH! ******** IDIOTS.THINK THEYRE BETTER THAN ANYONE WHO JUST SAYS THAT THEY HAVE THE ******** GUTS TO SAY THAT HEY IM SO GOOD AND I SAY SAN FRANCISCO GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS SUCK! sheesh.chill.im just telling you that gs has skill. talk2hand you have a lower life.im not stopping annoying you cuz your a freak dumbass b***h who thinks gs state warriors suck but you couldnt even defeat them if you had a ******** off you b*****d.you stop replying and i will stop. what now? think you wont stop a fight? i dont give a s**t. thinking i have a low life.

just stfu and get out of here low life b***h.... have fun in ur so called "Two story gym"
but you have to stop replying so i can stop annoying you.i just beleive in kicking you while your down.

Kicking me?.... Alright.... Stupid a**... Mo fo....
like i said i doont caaare talk2hand