Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
Golden state Warriors Fans can bend down and kiss my a**! LA Lakers are Hella Better! Lakers made it to the NBA Playoffs! And....... Golden State didn't... So now what.... LAKERS 3-PEAT BABY!!! heart heart heart
BUT DALLAS WON THE PLAYOFFS! THEYRE A LOT HELLA BETTER THAN ******** LA!!!!!! LA FANS SUCK EVEN THE PLAYERS! ******** LA LAKERS!! DALLAS WON BECAUSE DIRK OF NOWITZKI HES DA MAN OF DA PLAYOFFS!!!! FADEAWAY FOR THE WIN! KOBES 3PT BUZZER BEATER FOR THE ******** LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha ******** Is Wrong with you bro? BOY LAKERS ARE THE BEST STUPID a**.... now don't be calling me a fattie, kus i don't have loose jelly like you... XD And dallas can enjoy their time as champions, kus it aint gunna last FOR s**t..... Dallas and you, can kiss my a** for all i care!
replying aint no ******** diss from me. talk2hand

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
abby_lovely
Golden State has a lot more class.... that's all I know.

You need more class
you need even more

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
Golden state Warriors Fans can bend down and kiss my a**! LA Lakers are Hella Better! Lakers made it to the NBA Playoffs! And....... Golden State didn't... So now what.... LAKERS 3-PEAT BABY!!! heart heart heart
your a Ms. a** crack,yous a class act golden state men yeah you just snap back

Tipsy Junior

R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

Are you on your rag or what b***h? I don't ******** care if you have a low life and thats why ur here all up on my stuff... But do me a fav and stop annoying me... And i have been on a basketball team... Damn b***h, don't speak without knowing... Ive been on a traveling team... I bet you wont even make it on a juniors team for s**t.... who gives a ******** about chicago bulls? Now please stop annoying me... Because i don't have time for low lifes...

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

Are you on your rag or what b***h? I don't ******** care if you have a low life and thats why ur here all up on my stuff... But do me a fav and stop annoying me... And i have been on a basketball team... Damn b***h, don't speak without knowing... Ive been on a traveling team... I bet you wont even make it on a juniors team for s**t.... who gives a ******** about chicago bulls? Now please stop annoying me... Because i don't have time for low lifes...
like i care? ******** off b***h.your a b***h. a critic fail life b***h. i dont care about your ******** replies you fake a** b***h who thinks she can tell anyone gs sucks?so ******** not the person im supposed to talk to.sheesh.fools.idiot.i made it to a team now you hippocrit.but the problem is,MY ******** PRINCIPAL SAYS THAT THEYRE GONNA MAKE A ******** TWO STORY GYM YOU ******** DUMBASS! SHEESH! ******** IDIOTS.THINK THEYRE BETTER THAN ANYONE WHO JUST SAYS THAT THEY HAVE THE ******** GUTS TO SAY THAT HEY IM SO GOOD AND I SAY SAN FRANCISCO GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS SUCK! sheesh.chill.im just telling you that gs has skill. talk2hand you have a lower life.im not stopping annoying you cuz your a freak dumbass b***h who thinks gs state warriors suck but you couldnt even defeat them if you had a ******** off you b*****d.you stop replying and i will stop. what now? think you wont stop a fight? i dont give a s**t. thinking i have a low life.

Tipsy Junior

R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

like i care? ******** off b***h.your a b***h. a critic fail life b***h. i dont care about your ******** replies you fake a** b***h who thinks she can tell anyone gs sucks?so ******** not the person im supposed to talk to.sheesh.fools.idiot.i made it to a team now you hippocrit.but the problem is,MY ******** PRINCIPAL SAYS THAT THEYRE GONNA MAKE A ******** TWO STORY GYM YOU ******** DUMBASS! SHEESH! ******** IDIOTS.THINK THEYRE BETTER THAN ANYONE WHO JUST SAYS THAT THEY HAVE THE ******** GUTS TO SAY THAT HEY IM SO GOOD AND I SAY SAN FRANCISCO GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS SUCK! sheesh.chill.im just telling you that gs has skill. talk2hand you have a lower life.im not stopping annoying you cuz your a freak dumbass b***h who thinks gs state warriors suck but you couldnt even defeat them if you had a ******** off you b*****d.you stop replying and i will stop. what now? think you wont stop a fight? i dont give a s**t. thinking i have a low life.

just stfu and get out of here low life b***h.... have fun in ur so called "Two story gym"

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

just stfu and get out of here low life b***h.... have fun in ur so called "Two story gym"
its not built yet

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

but you have to stop replying so i can stop annoying you.i just beleive in kicking you while your down.

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

and btw,you have a lower life

Tipsy Junior

R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

but you have to stop replying so i can stop annoying you.i just beleive in kicking you while your down.

Kicking me?.... Alright.... Stupid a**... Mo fo....

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

and i dont care what ever you reply. talk2hand

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

were not talking about basketball anymore.

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

alright then.let them kiss your a**.id suggest theyll eat your a** at least i still have an a**.your short replies aint scaring me.

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

didnt you ever play nba 2k11 you ******** hobo? gs warriors there are great.

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

im not ******** off no matter what.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces