Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Junior

Golden state Warriors Fans can bend down and kiss my a**! LA Lakers are Hella Better! Lakers made it to the NBA Playoffs! And....... Golden State didn't... So now what.... LAKERS 3-PEAT BABY!!! heart heart heart

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Golden State has a lot more class.... that's all I know.

Tipsy Junior

abby_lovely

You need more class
The Warriors are the best! They have cooler jerseys, classier players, and more heart.

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
DALLAS MAVERICKS YOU ******** LA LAKERS GOT PWNED BY DALLAS!!!! ******** LA! ******** FISHER! ******** BRYANT!!!!!!!!!!!! SAN FRANCISCO IS GOOD TOO!!

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
R3LAPSE
DALLAS MAVERICKS YOU ******** LA LAKERS GOT PWNED BY DALLAS!!!! ******** LA! ******** FISHER! ******** BRYANT!!!!!!!!!!!! SAN FRANCISCO IS GOOD TOO!!
so what now wanna reply? lakers got pwned at least heat and dallas is better than LA s**t Bakers.

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
R3LAPSE
R3LAPSE
so what now wanna reply? lakers got pwned at least heat and dallas is better than LA s**t Bakers.
im not scared of your LA s**t Messages. Diss Dallas ******** LA.

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
abby_lovely

You need more class
You need even more you fattie. golden state is good too every team in nba is good.you just think of that because theres not star players in that team. but heat has three star players and dallas has one. but its just kobe for la.but dirk nowitzki is better

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
Golden state Warriors Fans can bend down and kiss my a**! LA Lakers are Hella Better! Lakers made it to the NBA Playoffs! And....... Golden State didn't... So now what.... LAKERS 3-PEAT BABY!!! heart heart heart
BUT DALLAS WON THE PLAYOFFS! THEYRE A LOT HELLA BETTER THAN ******** LA!!!!!! LA FANS SUCK EVEN THE PLAYERS! ******** LA LAKERS!! DALLAS WON BECAUSE DIRK OF NOWITZKI HES DA MAN OF DA PLAYOFFS!!!! FADEAWAY FOR THE WIN! KOBES 3PT BUZZER BEATER FOR THE ******** LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tipsy Junior

R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s
BUT DALLAS WON THE PLAYOFFS! THEYRE A LOT HELLA BETTER THAN ******** LA!!!!!! LA FANS SUCK EVEN THE PLAYERS! ******** LA LAKERS!! DALLAS WON BECAUSE DIRK OF NOWITZKI HES DA MAN OF DA PLAYOFFS!!!! FADEAWAY FOR THE WIN! KOBES 3PT BUZZER BEATER FOR THE ******** LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha ******** Is Wrong with you bro? BOY LAKERS ARE THE BEST STUPID a**.... now don't be calling me a fattie, kus i don't have loose jelly like you... XD And dallas can enjoy their time as champions, kus it aint gunna last FOR s**t..... Dallas and you, can kiss my a** for all i care!

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

Tha ******** Is Wrong with you bro? BOY LAKERS ARE THE BEST STUPID a**.... now don't be calling me a fattie, kus i don't have loose jelly like you... XD And dallas can enjoy their time as champions, kus it aint gunna last FOR s**t..... Dallas and you, can kiss my a** for all i care!
oooo think your gonna scare my a** off? i say you ******** off because your just not better than gs when playing basket ball. i mean can you even play ******** basketball? fake a** critics dont even know gs warriors level. id bet anyone in gs can defeat your a** in a one on one ******** game.sheesh. critics think theyre better than gs.....just because there arent ******** star players there doesent mean that they suck.they have basketball skills.theyre not the worst team ive known.i dont think any team in the nba sucks.

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

and im not kissing your a**.

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

and if you had a team in the nba id bet you lose.well do you play basketball?

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

dont tell me lakers are the best...... chicago bulls is the best. michael jordan is a lot hella better than kobe bryant.michael jordan is the best basketball player in the world.its true.dont underestimate your a** now.i know he's so much hella better than kobe's a**.kobe cannot do the freethrow line dunk.but jordan can.bulls have a lot more skill than Lakers.even if kobe bryant has hair or no hair.i know he has hair before but his hair is not saving him.michael jordan saved himself.even the celtics tried to stop the bulls before they still won. BECAUSE OF JORDAN.he's the only hope of bulls.

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
stuck in the 90s
R3LAPSE
stuck in the 90s

Dallas wont kiss your a** anytime of their lifetime. even me. even yours.for all i care i suggest you kiss your a**. wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff