Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robotic Seahorse
The only thing I'd say against girls wrestling is that if I DID wrestle, I'd be afraid to go against one and get yelled at for " "touching" " them or something. Law suits aren't fun.

Hahahah. I seen that happen except the lawsuit part lol.
That happen to be the fun part in wrestling lol

Familiar Guildsman

Harbor Mist
Mrsuperturtle
Harbor Mist
I have nothing against girl's in wrestling (I was in wrestling) and I just want to know what do you think about that

u big person? 3nodding

Nope. I weight 114 pounds and I am 5'2

is cool. rolleyes xd
Robotic Seahorse
The only thing I'd say against girls wrestling is that if I DID wrestle, I'd be afraid to go against one and get yelled at for " "touching" " them or something. Law suits aren't fun.

I wouldn't worry too much about that ... worry more about someone ... who most likely would be a guy ... grinding against you with a sweaty body ... pinning you down to the mat ... and there would seem like there was nothing you could do about it ... rofl rofl rofl ...
Harbor Mist
ladymma
I wrestled in high school for 3 years ... both freestyle and Greco-Roman... I did do a little wrestling in college ... now I have made the transition to MMA ...

Anyway I know the feeling ... it seems like you're isolated from the start ... the rest of the team giving you the same amount of disdain as a stray dog on the street ... I guess I was lucky enough that my coach was a cool guy ... but he was no more harder on me than the rest of the team ...

I however won over my team though ... through hard work ... I would be the first one to all practices ... last to leave ... and I wouldn't give an inch ... I used my heart ... my drive ... my work ethic to win them over ... not to mention I pinned the majority of the team ... there was probably only on person I couldn't pin ... we would just go at it for the entire match with no real outcome ... he would truly test my abilities ...

But yeah ... you're not alone ...

Its nice that there someone like you here in this world smile

Yeah no worries ... just embrace the grind ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff