Welcome to Gaia! ::

Only lovers please smile whats your favorite thing about it and how good are you?
I love the utter, complete cold. =D and im not very good...but i can stay on my feet. lol.

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i love jumping and spinning on the ice smile
im a okay skater? wink
bunny kurisutaru
i love jumping and spinning on the ice smile
im a okay skater? wink

The cold just makes is better biggrin

Proxy Nerd

4,775 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
double axels are amazing feeling, its honestly like flying. im not the best at my rink, but thats cause the best is like sixth in the nation lol

Friendly Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
I'm not very good at figure skating but i love it and how everyone does the tricks biggrin i mean like everything. my best friend is an great figure skater biggrin its amazing!

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,090 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The only thing I can do on skates is move forward! But I LOVE seeing figure skating. Anyone ever heard of Isabelle and Paul Duchesnay??
I really like figure ice skatin.Im a professional.I joined races
I absolutely adore figure skating! I love watching and performing - it's so much fun! I'm not a professional, but I'm pretty decent - the boarding school I went to was right next to a rink, which we could use as often as we liked to, so I got to train almost every day... heart
I absolutely love figure skating! I hurt my foot so I stopped for 2 months but I'm back now trying to get my double axel! biggrin I'm not the best at my rink but in my level I am pretty great!
I don't have the figure for figure skating. I've never tried it before, and don't know how well I'll do balancing on those little blades. But I always enjoy watching the pros on tv. Their movements are so graceful and it's just breathtaking, and I like their bodysuits and little dresses.

Proxy Nerd

4,775 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
SkaterKimber
I absolutely love figure skating! I hurt my foot so I stopped for 2 months but I'm back now trying to get my double axel! biggrin I'm not the best at my rink but in my level I am pretty great!

Double axels are the greatest, a mental thing more than physically being able to do them, but once you get them they're just awesome to do.
I love skating because I feel like I'm flying. Lol, that's a quote by me when I first stepped on the ice when I was... six, I think? My favorite thing about the sport now is dance. A lot of people overlook ice dancing. PAIRS AND ICE DANCE ARE DIFFERENT, GOSHDARNIT! xp I'm not as good as some other people in my rink. I can land an axel, but not very consistently, and I am working on a double salchow. I am on pre-silver for ice dance! heart heart heart heart
Nightmare Rabbits
I don't have the figure for figure skating. I've never tried it before, and don't know how well I'll do balancing on those little blades. But I always enjoy watching the pros on tv. Their movements are so graceful and it's just breathtaking, and I like their bodysuits and little dresses.

It's really amazing how free you feel once you're able to balance on skates. And figure doesn't matter. I have had friends who say that they are too short to skate, but the truth is, a lot of the really good freestyle skaters are short. And if your tall it can be accomplished too! That's another reason to like skating. There's something for everyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff