Welcome to Gaia! ::

DA PH3NOM
"THE PHENOM" VITOR BELFORT WOULD BEAT ANDERSON SILVA 3nodding

Lol we'll see about that i think Vitor would try to KO him in the first round and he if cant he'll give up like he always does the fight could end up looking like Forrest vs Silva Vitor gonna try to charge Silva with a flurry(like usual) Silva's gonna dance around his strikes.

User Image
vitor isnt as wild anymore, he's patient and still fast as hell, with more knockout power than silva. plus he was like 19 in that pic, his skills have matured since then, wouldnt be surprised if he does win by KO. im just backing my fav middleweight fighter, everyone has a fav fighter in each weightclass. we'll see soon though..... 3nodding cool
Though Vitor can win that fight ... I don't believe he deserves that fight ... who has he fought in the UFC to make a person think he deserves a title shot ... he beat Rich Franklin at catchweight ... but he has yet fight at middleweight in the UFC ...
baka_boy1221
Though Vitor can win that fight ... I don't believe he deserves that fight ... who has he fought in the UFC to make a person think he deserves a title shot ... he beat Rich Franklin at catchweight ... but he has yet fight at middleweight in the UFC ...

thats true, even vitor said he would like a few more fights but dana set it up. plus its better to let anderson have a new opponent anyways. who wants to see a rematch between him and guys he's beaten already, like nate marquardt, chael sonnen, and demian maia, those are probably top 5 fighters in the middlewight division. since anderson silva cleared out the whole division besides vitor, might as well give him a shot, he's on a 5 fight winstreak anyways. 3nodding
Anderson Silva is the P4P king, Fedor is trash now. Vitor has the potential to beat the spider, but I don't foresee it happening.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff