Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm a turfer/flexer.

Ipso facto I love tutting, gliding, cwalking, popping, and all that s**t. smile

Any of you have videos of yourself dancing? I'd love to see them.
Rosalie2012
Fluffie Kittie
clumsydancer777
ballet.
it is a sport i wanna see all thoose people who say it isnt a sport put their leg up by their ear and hold it there.

That's only like a hundredth of cheer! Not saying that dance shouldn't be a sport though. I'm just saying, there is a sport out there that already does that.

Maybe, but try doing it on the tips of your toes and then say it's not harder than cheer

Try doing that while balancing on the palm of a guy's hand after doing a backflip into the air and landing on his hand perfectly. Jussayin'. ;]

Lol jk. I'd say cheer and ballet are equally matched, difficulty-wise, just in different ways.
Hmm, let's see House, popping, krump, deciding between locking and breaking, hip-hop (Choreo, lyrical, and old school.), and New school hip-hop (Jerking, Dougie, etc.). Kind of going for the full package in hip-hop dance not trying to be a one trick pony. biggrin
I don't dance but my little brother does Ballroom and Tap and he is so good at it. He makes me so proud lol.
Any guys out there who dance, you're awesome.
Keep on dancing boys!
Ky-LeighMae
I don't dance but my little brother does Ballroom and Tap and he is so good at it. He makes me so proud lol.
Any guys out there who dance, you're awesome.
Keep on dancing boys!

I've been doing Ballroom (latin) competitively for 5 years. It's really fun! I'm one of only 3 guys taking lessons at the studio, though (unless you count the class of 5-year-olds). Really wish more guys would try stuff like this.
I don't dance but I like modern and contemporary. Thinking of starting.

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
red0pz3
My favorite style of dance is Hip-Hop and Impact.

I love Hip-Hop dance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces