Welcome to Gaia! ::

i like hip hop.. plus some robot to it.. [Poreotics from ABDC]
and break dancing. LOTS OF IT.
I love anykind of dance
I live for dance my favorite dance is jazz heart
Bboying is my favorite type of dance, tiz the only one I know how to do well (besides a little bit of jerkin, but who cares about that lol).
Kypher
BALLET!!
Which requires more discipline than any other.

YOU ROCK!!!!!! i love ballet its the best ever!!!!!1
I don't really do any style myself but I think break dancing is one of the best to watch. So much energy, timing and rhythm.

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hip hop is the best SPORT ever. Try hiphop for three songs and see how you feel.
clumsydancer777
ballet.
it is a sport i wanna see all thoose people who say it isnt a sport put their leg up by their ear and hold it there.

That's only like a hundredth of cheer! Not saying that dance shouldn't be a sport though. I'm just saying, there is a sport out there that already does that.
anything that gets my body moving! 3nodding
BDBest
I don't really do any style myself but I think break dancing is one of the best to watch. So much energy, timing and rhythm.

Yeah, bboys with those kinda qualities are the best to watch (:
Not just powerheads, who don't even dance, just do moves @.@
I just like to be able to dance in my ballet, tap and jazz classes and with people who know that i am not the best technically, the worst in my class actually. Dance is a sport, my mom told my dad off today for saying it wasn't by telling him that a 4-5 minute dance takes more strength and stamina than playing and entire football game.

Intellectual Lunatic

ITechnowolfI
clumsydancer777
ballet.
it is a sport i wanna see all thoose people who say it isnt a sport put their leg up by their ear and hold it there.

That's only like a hundredth of cheer! Not saying that dance shouldn't be a sport though. I'm just saying, there is a sport out there that already does that.

But do you do a dozen turns, calypso out of it, not land on your butt and still look pretty?
jazz and contemporary are my absolute favorite!
Hip Hop! Itz in ma soul. I can alwayz dance 2 hip hop at any time.
I like all sorts of dancing. But i LOVE Ballet!!! I also took Novelty, Modern, Tap, Jazz, Acro, and Hip-Hop. Dancing is my life!!! heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff