• Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
til iiiii walkin til iiii i walk in

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
oh my god here we go again with the whole cheerleading debating lol YES cheerleading IS a SPORT. We lift weights, coaches make us run a mile every practice day before actual practice, and there' work put into it. There's stunts, flips, tumbling (gymnastics) and all that awesome stuff. IT's not as easy as it looks. Being the flyer is hard because you gotta watch what you're doing so you don't fall. Being the base is kinda scary cz you don't wanna drop her lol but over all, it's funn smile
lido_bitt
Gangsta 048
No because cheerleading is cheering not sport. Sports is when they have a bunch of ppl and making them play cherleading is when a bunch of ppl cheer together!

YESSS! cheering is a sport... its not just a bunch of ppl cheering together its alot harder than that. just like how in football and basket ball you have to learn plays well in cheerleading you have to learn cheers, chants, and half time routine. but not only that you have to learn all the diff. kinds of stunts and make sure you catch the person....
i could go on AND on about how cheering is a sport its alot of hard work!!!

hmm you never stop in cheering,like when you have a home game for basketball not onl do you have to cheer for both games but you have a half time to do.. we never get a break. pluse the uniform is hot as HELL!
cheer is alot harder then any other sport!!!
Hells Yah!!!!!!! It makes you sweat, you are on a team, and you wear cute uniforms! heart

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Cheerleading is definitely a sport. Even sideline cheering!! I say this because nowadays as a current cheerleader we'll do stunts on the track to accompany our cheers. And the reason we look dumb is because that's what gets the crowd going to cheer for our team. Cheering for the past 10 years has showed me that the sillier and the more into cheering you are the more the crowd will join you.
cheerleading is a sport beuz we do more phsyical work than most sports! we lift people into the air and hurdle ourselves backwards into the air! yu do NOT know how hard it is to be a cheerleader! scream

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Cheerleading is a sport in my view because like any sport, cheerleaders have to have the motivation to get better, the eagerness to learn, and the determination and heart to work for themselves and team members. So, yes. Cheerleading is a sport.

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
MissCheerleader98
cheerleading is a sport beuz we do more phsyical work than most sports! we lift people into the air and hurdle ourselves backwards into the air! yu do NOT know how hard it is to be a cheerleader! scream

MissCheerleader98, I'm sorry to say that you do not help with the cheer stereotype of not being the brightest. I understand that you are trying to defend our sport but please type well because when you type like this you hurt us more than you help sweetie.
competition+cheerleading=sport
for both genders!

without stunting....its not a sport. its a reacreational activity
cheerleaders: some are snobs....but every team has a few snobs on their team.
there are nice, real girls that are cheerleaders, too!

4,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
I think cheerleading is a spot cuzz of all the work we put into practices!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff