Welcome to Gaia! ::

such_an_epic_fail_
no cause all yall do is scream out words...bt yet yall do flips and s**t which thats is a workout and particially a sport bt screaming out words..no it aint a sport...softball and baseball and stuff like thats is a sport

Well if you were more educated, you would know that some teams do not actually cheer. They compete with gymnastics, dance, and stunts which are people lifting and throwing other people into the air. We got everything that makes a sport, including rules, divisions and competitions. I'll thank you to look into it more before jumping to conclusions. We don't all "scream out words" stare

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Setreli Rose
Do you think cheerleading is a sport? Why or why not?

nope
totally not a sport... cuz is just giving cheering.. but its good for girls flexibility
Kashisuke
totally not a sport... cuz is just giving cheering.. but its good for girls flexibility

Our cheerleading team doesn't cheer for other sports teams... If you saw what we do in competitions, you'd probably change your mind. We need more than flexibility, it takes a huge amount of strength and stamina.
its a sport its just as hard as any other sport out there
dahh talk2hand it is a sport

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i have been a cheerleader for 4 years and my school hates us because we get the most trophies... hate to break it you but we lift people 2 stories in the air every practice lets see a football star do that. And yes i hate the outfits because they make me look like a slut but thats just like in gymnastics and how you have to wear skin tight outfits it our uniforms... and just you know falling hurts (a lot) but not as much as catching people.
cheerleading is a sport (im not saying i like cheerleading)

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
totally!
cheerleading is not only fun, but it's also very hard work
also if it wasn't, why do you think they have competitions?

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Kashisuke

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
let's see you try this mr. hot shot
this is a real competition....i am on the bottem...i'm not a flyer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI-qiH0nOV4
Gangsta 048
No because cheerleading is cheering not sport. Sports is when they have a bunch of ppl and making them play cherleading is when a bunch of ppl cheer together!

YESSS! cheering is a sport... its not just a bunch of ppl cheering together its alot harder than that. just like how in football and basket ball you have to learn plays well in cheerleading you have to learn cheers, chants, and half time routine. but not only that you have to learn all the diff. kinds of stunts and make sure you catch the person....
i could go on AND on about how cheering is a sport its alot of hard work!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff