Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lets be honest, who thinks that Belfort has a chance?
He does have a chance ... the thing is ... does he deserve that chance ...
As much as I hate to say it, he does NOT have a chance. I say this as someone who doesn't like Anderson. Sure I respect him a lot. Hes a great fighter, and I used to be a fan. But I'm tired of how cocky he is.

Anyway, Anderson has too much talent and I'd venture to say that almost no one in his division can stop him. sad but true.
"the phenom" vitor belfort is gonna be the new middleweight champion. you see how many times chael sonnen tagged anderson silva? all it takes is one from vitor to squash the spider. 3nodding cool
If he keeps it standing? No. If he gets it to the ground? Easily.
It's possible.
But like Tirofijo said, it'd have to be on the ground.
Silva's just too damn technical.
It's scary how he can see most things coming.
I wish Hendo would beat him, but I know it's just wishful thinking.
vitor was winning in the standup, he caught silva, and even gota takedown but he got to excited ,and swung wild once on the ground and, it gave silva enough time to get up. its that steaven seagal kick, that keeps working for the blackhouse fighters. first vitor was the first guy to fall victim to it, by anderson silva, then lyoto machida did it to randy couture, s**t must be a powerfull hit because machida chipped couture's tooth lol. then junior dos santos did it too roy nelson and shane carwin, but didnt knock them out. anyways if anderson wouldnt have landed that i think it would've ended up differently, vitor made a mistake into thinking that silva was going to the body with that kick, he should've been alert about where silva can throw crazy s**t. i still think vitor is the one to beat silva at middleweight right now, yushin okami isnt gonna do it and i think thats a waste of time, and gsp fighting nick diaz is too, they should jsut go ahead and do the super fight between gsp and silva.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff