Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitors..

+1 1 100.0% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

I WANNA PLAY!!!!!!!! biggrin I don't own a gun, but my cousin's husband does, and he takes me shooting all the time. I LOVE airsoft and paintball! XD

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i have a
ak-47
co2 pistol
sniper black opps version
a desurt eagle
3 shot guns
mp5
i love air soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a combat machine m4 with a PWS Diablo rail system, magpul str stock. internals are all systema except for the motor, thats kwa motor. my sidearm is a tokyo marui desert eagle .50AE 2003 model with a guarder full metal upgrade kit, nine ball 170% spring set, nineball rails and high flow/output valve. all of the parts on both guns i have installed myself, any airsoft questions, just pm me or post here, i can help with almost anything
i have an A&K M60 with a 12volt battery and an Echo1 grenade launcher mounted on it. (i had to modify an mp5 rail mount to do it). my two side-arms are an echo1 p90 and a mac11.
XxUnkownXxSceneXx
Barely Anyones Here. Odd .
I'm looking for art for my airsoft teams flag can anyone help biggrin

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Let's see if I can remember everything.

Primary: KWA M4 Tactical S-system, sometimes a shotgun though.
Secondary: KWA USP or WE Px4, two magazines; one in the gun, one for reload

Pantec MPS vest w/ admin pouch, x2 frag pouch
2 Madbull foam frag grenades
Thunder-B sound grenade + 2 extra shells and CO2 canisters

Magazine count for my primary varies depending on where I'm playing; two hicaps for when I'm playing CQB or casual games, full load of midcaps when I'm playing sim games.

Explorer

I have an AEG MP7 and a CYMA Thompson. I have a Co2 pistol too, but I don't know what brand it is 'cause I got it used xp

Has anyone else here ever been to CQB City in Stockton, CA? surprised

Dangerous Lunatic

1,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
i have an aftermath m4-s and a cybergun thompson
i use either vietnam or acu camouflage and wear a bandana with a pair of flightdeck gogles
and instead of magazines i have a dump pouch with 2 waterbottles of bbs

Masterful Dabbler

12,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I don't really play airsoft, but i would love to get into it, the airsoft guns i have used have proven to be flimsy, inaccurate, and short lived, so i never invested much into it.

If i had to have a airsoft loadout, i would want:

PRIMARY - G3A3

SECONDARY - Socom Mark 23

I'm fairly certain they make airsoft varients of both, considering i have a significant amount of skill with both of those as real firearms, using the airsoft varients should be a walk in the park.

Dangerous Lunatic

1,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
i have a cybergun thompson but im looking into a kwa m16 with a free float ris and a mosfet with three round burst
I play with an Echo 1 G3. I run a surplus Austrian H harness with the buckle on my right hip to allow magazines all across the front (like plate carriers have it).
I collect camo so I'll wear whatever seems appropriate for the field I am playing at.

I don't play much right now but am excited to start playing again this summer when my work load isn't so high.

G3 + H Harness

I don't have an image of all my camo together and don't feel like posting the individual images. I like to collect camo I own Woodland, German Woodland Flecktarn, Italian Vegetato, and WWII U.S. Army Camouflage Uniform. I also have brown, tan, and OD BDUs and a 3 color desert BDU cover.
I am looking to get my hands on some FG ATACS, JSDF Flecktarn, Chinese mountain Flecktarn, LATPAT and some ACUs to dye green as that turns them into a decent woodland camouflage.

I also own NWUs. But those are not airsofting clothes. They're work clothes.

Virtuous Cleric

3,675 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
IM HOMEEEEE! I went rogue from my old team up here in the city of Chicago who plays IN Chicago ( rolleyes legally of course because its been challenged stare )

but I have a CYMA AK-74. love it

Familiar Flatterer

5,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I feel obligated to share my collection and loadout lolol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my Taiwanese Marine Corps loadout, primary being an SRC T91 with a Magpul UBR stock, MIAD grip, and Elcan M145. Internally, the gun uses a 6.03 tightbore, a Lonex A2 motor, and a G&G green. I accidentally hit Pluto once.

my secondary is a Tokyo Marui Hicapa 4.3

here's a better picture of the rifle by itself, but with a 552 instead of the Elcan.

User Image

User Image

CYMA SOC 16 and Dboys SCAR-H with VFC SCAR-H gearbox

Top to bottom: SCAR-H. CYMA AK-105, SRC T91, Tokyo Marui M4, Dboys M4SD

And uh, BE Howa Type 89, because Japanese rifles are cool.

yup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces