Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Its fun
played around a bit today, got shot some, did alot of shooting =D
got one that looks like an M-16
Better than paintball by far; more realistic.

The site me and my Dad's team use is also host to Painball games. They always look ashamed at their tube-with-a-ballon-ontop as we walk past with our replica weaponry and proper gear.

I admit airsoft requires honesty in comparison to the obvious 'being hit' status that comes from paintball, but that's what makes it somewhat more fun as it has a social wuality to it, plus the marshalls are amazing at their jobs and certainly deserve to were the illuminous jackets.

End of the day it's personal opinion I believe.

Although in my heart of hearts I'd say Airsoft's more realistic and fun; If you're going to enjoy a day out pretending to be a soldier and have a laugh, do it as real to the experience as possible and have a blast as you make giant, stocky guys yelp as you bury their left buttock with flying plastic, in my opinion.

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Omi_Rai
Better than paintball by far; more realistic.

The site me and my Dad's team use is also host to Painball games. They always look ashamed at their tube-with-a-ballon-ontop as we walk past with our replica weaponry and proper gear.

I admit airsoft requires honesty in comparison to the obvious 'being hit' status that comes from paintball, but that's what makes it somewhat more fun as it has a social wuality to it, plus the marshalls are amazing at their jobs and certainly deserve to were the illuminous jackets.

End of the day it's personal opinion I believe.

Although in my heart of hearts I'd say Airsoft's more realistic and fun; If you're going to enjoy a day out pretending to be a soldier and have a laugh, do it as real to the experience as possible and have a blast as you make giant, stocky guys yelp as you bury their left buttock with flying plastic, in my opinion.

that is some fun stuff =D
the guns being more realistic is better by far than a giant balloon on top, plus it does hurt a bit
paintballer here, and yeah airsoft is more realistic.

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Paintballer here,and I still gotta side with paintball because if you gotta ballon,there's such a thing thats called a cyclone hopper and a Pistol....and besides paintball is more epic in the woods anyway^^

4,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ur lucky all i got is a full metal m1911a1 that holds up to 12 rounds only and its spring loaded

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff