Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Nonsencical
zombie land 2 is comming out 2013 in feburary whos exited and how do u think the movie will be give your opinions

You're shitting us, OP. Really? When in February? Because if it's before the 21st, I can totally make that part of my birthday plans.

xAliceJae
Zombieland is seriously the only zombie flick I've liked.

This. I kinda liked Shaun of the Dead, the 28...Later series was... so-so... but Zombieland was a truly enjoyable film. And I can't ******** wait for a sequel.

Dovahkiin Hero
First Woody Harrelson sequel.

Completely worth it, too.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Really? I looked it up on IMDB and they didnt have an exact year. Im not saying your lying just curious about your sources is all.

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm excited for it! They were holding auditions for the first movie where I live, but I was a year too young to audition. DX oh well.

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I'm looking forward to seeing Woody again. Things I loved about the first one:

The AWESOME intro.

Bill Murray dies because of stupidity.

Woody's character.

Double Tap.

Woody's wardrobe.

Really?! It better be awesome

Meimiko's Significant Otter

Unleashed Pawn

I hope it'll be a good sequal, like Hangover 2 was, and not a flop that totally breaks the bond the first movie created.
So it's a defo watch for me.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
911child
Really? I looked it up on IMDB and they didnt have an exact year. Im not saying your lying just curious about your sources is all.

Yeah, I checked Wikipedia and as many articles as Google could come up with, and they all suggest an indeterminate period, if anything at all.
I can't wait to see it! heart

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Xiam
911child

Yeah, I checked Wikipedia and as many articles as Google could come up with, and they all suggest an indeterminate period, if anything at all.

Nice ^_^
cool wanna watch

Shirtless Werewolf

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nonsencical
zombie land 2 is comming out 2013 in feburary whos exited and how do u think the movie will be give your opinions

wow reallt?
i told my dad about this. We now have another movie for the both of us to watch.

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
I hope it's better then the first one. I think it was shown off like being better and just failed.

M3XII's Wife

Friendly Conversationalist

i'm very excited. im just happy that i dont have to wait forever like i did ghostrider 2. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff