Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys I'm a Youtuber. With 362 subscribers and I am willing to collaborate with someone on the subject of how gaming has progressed through 2012-2014, if anyone is interested then please let me know. Here is a sample of my YouTube videos:

Thanks in advance,
Beta

Fashionable Prophet

BetaBrony
Hey guys I'm a Youtuber. With 362 subscribers and I am willing to collaborate with someone on the subject of how gaming has progressed through 2012-2014, if anyone is interested then please let me know. Here is a sample of my YouTube videos:

Thanks in advance,
Beta

I could be wrong, but this is the way I tend to look at collabs:
Don't just seek out youtubers whose subscriber base might carry over to your channel. It might be a fast way to subs, but you might miss out on working with someone you'll like more and with whom you'll have a better connection. Strong connections make more impactful impressions on viewers and are more likely to help retain subscribers! That's my opinion on it, anyway.

The next thing I wanted to say is that if you haven't heard of it, you should check out YTTalk.com. It's a great community based forum for YouTubers. You should check it out if you haven't already ^u^
Firstly, a collab help reach your channel to more people and develop an audience, not just to get people to subscribe to you.

But I see where you are coming from.

None the less thanks for the advice I will check out the site.

Thanks,
Beta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas