Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Diedrich

User Image

Love it. Anxiously waiting for it to come out on DVD/Bluray.

I think it's obvious who my favorite character is. emotion_bigheart

Liberal Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Am I the only one who fangirled every time Sonic appeared on the screen (it was like twice...)? xD Such a cute movie! <3

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Gah, i don't think its been released where i live yet. I really want to watch it though :3

Valiant Jackling

I liked Wreck it Ralph more than Brave. I hope it get the Academy Award. Disney really really deserves it, more than Pixar does, though I did enjoy Brave.

Gracious Explorer

Wreck It Ralph seriously had me laughing my head off. Add the fact that I was with my friends the time I saw it... that was something to remember.
There were times that Vanellope's voice got to me, but fortunately it was masked by her overall adorableness.
I have to see that movie again xD

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
This movie was brilliant. biggrin The character design was brilliant, the plot, the cameos...the everything.

I purchased a copy of the 'art of wreck-it' book as I enjoyed the movie so much, bright and colourful and a brilliant movie overall.
Yeah! We just got it in the mail today! Yay! We get to watch it again tonight! YES! Thanks, Disney Club!

Divine Hunter

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Went to see it on the day it came out in theaters. It was pretty fun to watch. I had a blast trying to spot Sonic in different scenes.
I honestly loved that movie and I can't wait to own my own copy. It was just really enjoyable and I loved all the little references that they made. heart

Melodious Gentlewoman

25,990 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Still haven't seen it, but I have finally seen Frankenwennie, Paranorman, and Hotel Transylvania. I have yet to see Wreck-It-Ralph and Rise of the Guardians, but I did put Bunnymund on my profile! cat_whee

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

If I ever played a modern day racing game, and saw Turbo drive across the screen during a level,
I think I just might have a heart attack. o_o;;;

*SPOILER ALERT*
Also I thought I might share this with you all.
It's an amv that I actually liked for once, and the various art made me happy.

User Image

Friendly Knight

9,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
I saw the movie when it a whole school field trip to the movies and there were two movies to choose. Wreck-It-Ralph or Rise of the Gaurdians. I've never seen both of these movies so I choose Wreck-It-Ralph and when I saw it, it was AWESOME! I highly recomended to those who are gamers.

Dapper Dabbler

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I watched it for the first time a week ago. I was skeptical at first but it absolutely drew me in and it is now one of my favorite movies.

Shy Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really enjoyed it myself, especially how the story could carry itself without the need to rely on pre-existing video game references. I think they were in there to set up more of the atmosphere as they were supposed to be in a modern day arcade. Why wouldn't some of the old classics be around?
It wasn't my FAVOURITE movie that came out last year, but it's definitely among them!
King Candy had such a wonderful walk cycle with his ankle twirls.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces