Welcome to Gaia! ::

0-Jin-Tei-0
langland07
0-Jin-Tei-0
Guess if I like it! XD
Does your Avi have any clue?

Hmmmm, possibly! 8D heart

Well this maybe a long shot of a guess. but I'm going to say Yes.

Aged Lunatic

Wasn't quite the Toy Story level game changer I was hoping for, but it did it's job and much to my pleasant surprise, didn't rely on the "look how much we know about video game culture!" schitck as anything more than background flavor.

Surprised that Hero's Duty was portrayed as a light gun rail shooter rather than an FPS. Appreciated the sentiment since I'm a massive fan of light gun arcade games smile

Double surprised that Dr. Steve Brule had as much acting chops as he did. Glad to see his repetioire isn't limited to the Steve Odekirk mafia on Adult Swim.

All in all; Solid and enjoyable flick, but didn't quite go the extra length to great.

Timid Bookworm

I finally saw it last night. Amazing heart
blaugh Love it it awesome

Rainbow Sweetheart

9,900 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Object of Affection 150
This is probably my favorite movie to come out this year, but then again I still haven't seen TDKR.

But yes, loved all the cameo appearances. Loved the story. It was just so cute. This is definitely a film I will be purchasing when it comes out. Also, loved Owl City at the end, being a huge fan and all.
Saw it at a Liverpool (NSW, Australia) Event Cinema (I think I kind of talked them into an advance screening when I mentioned to them on one of their trailer video comments that "Rise Of The Guardians" was gonna thrash them in the early Aussie box office take).

PS. I wonder if all world motorsport should be given the "Sugar Rush" makeover? Like for the Formula One Grand Prix, all Pirelli tyres will now be made of giant biscuits with 'P Zero' and Pirelli painted on the tyres in visible coloured icing?

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Honestly, it just didn't look that interesting to me.
Totally! I've wanted to see it again ever since I first saw it! Love that movie! I want to play Sugar Rush! I wish it really were a real game! Arcade-style!

Blessed Friend

7,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
that movie was amazing whee

Dapper Ladykiller

Ehh it was alright. I wish they didnt have to stay in Sugar rush for so long. Thats too much pink on my eyes, it was kinda painful.

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
I saw Quite a few previews for wreck it ralph and thought it looked like an interesting film..

Beloved Lunatic

Wreck it Ralph was good in the first 30 minutes imo then the rest of the movie is just like a normal movie. Would be more interesting if they added more references xD
Yes, I've seen the preview. I'm gonna watch it as soon as I can biggrin

Aged Phantom

7,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The previews of the movie don't do the movie justice, as I went into it thinking it was going to be just a funny movie with a bunch of video game references.

That's what it was for the first roughly 20 minutes. I'm glad that they got the references out of the way early and that they successfully made the 8-bit characters move like 8-bit characters with the Pixar-style animation. It had a great story to tell, and it did it well once it developed.

This is only the second movie that came out this year that I saw more than once, and the first movie that came out this year that I liked so much that I had to see it again. Highly recommended.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

After reading all your guys posts, I think I am going to watch it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff